M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across a deal on a case of Spectro 20W50 dino motorcycle oil. But before I buy it I'd like to ask if anyone can tell me why I shouldn't. The deal is about $2.00 per quart.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
As long as it's not energy conserving...(look on the back)....I've never heard of this oil...spend the money and buy a "known brand" that has had a good track record. There are plenty of threads on this...I bought the 10/40 Suzuki Synthetic blend...and it's perfect, I noticed results immediatly and cost a little more.

Heck you got a $12,000 bike...treat it like one :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
red1951man said:
I came across a deal on a case of Spectro 20W50 dino motorcycle oil.  But before I buy it I'd like to ask if anyone can tell me why I shouldn't.  The deal is about $2.00 per quart.
Spectro is a VERY well known oil and has been around for a long time but it mainly used in dirt track racing... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I use this oil in my M109r. The only reason you shouldn't buy it would be to let me have it. I have been paying 6.95/qt. Works great.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Red...

I sell AMSOIL at Dealer cost to ALL M109 Members.. 74.40 is for a case of Product Code MCF which retails for about $100.00.

There is freight but usually no sales tax, depending on where you live, freight on a case is about $8.75

Bob Schultz
[email protected]
Toll Free 1-877-356-6099

1 - 8 of 8 Posts