·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Cute or not....what would you do????

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oh she'd pay for that...one way or another!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think I would have to get someone to give her a hurtin.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Never hit a woman , no matter how stupid she might be ....

You just need to use your imagination .....

Perhaps she could do all the cooking and cleaning at your house for a month , along with some other " services "

Oh , and wash the bike Neked in your front driveway .... just to scare away any taliban you might have in your neighborhood ....

:D

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never hit a woman , no matter how stupid she might be ....

You just need to use your imagination .....

Perhaps she could do all the cooking and cleaning at your house for a month , along with some other " services "

Oh , and wash the bike Neked in your front driveway .... just to scare away any taliban you might have in your neighborhood ....

:D
:agree: A young guy that works for me always said go to the body it doesnt leave bruises lol :joke: Or perhaps this....

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm still laughing at that one..

·
Registered
960 Posts
Dumb drunk bimbos. I like the Falcon Punch!

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Someone needs to come up with with some kind of lockable get-up that you can put on the seat when not riding. You know, with spikes of something.

Kind of like Uncle Festers bed of nails. I'd pay to see one of them dip****s sit on that!:D

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have had a few instances of this that I have already mentioned before but thisone reminds me of this chick I was "dating" and I met her at some bar where she was lareday stupid drunk. I was on my turbo Busa when she came out and wanted to sit on the bike etc... so I let her but watching her carefully. She then proceeded with her drunk a$$ to prop her stank a$$ feet(high heels) up on my tank.:eek: I trully beleive you should never hit a girl but my 1st reaction happened before I even knew what hit her!:redfaced:
Before she could even put her hoof down on the tank I slapped that thingn so hard she almost fell off the bike. I wsaid are you kidding me that you think you could just stick your shoes on top of my paint. She didn't find anything wrong and proceeded to bitch at me for knocking her feet down. Oh well!
I usually like my drunk girls but ya half to draw the line somewhere!:D
I still got luckey with her anyways!:D

Had anotherr drunk girl stick her high heel righ through my carbon fiber akropovic pipe. that was a costly mistake and I didn't get luckey with that one!:mad:

Juice109

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I believe in an eye for an eye.......... there for I would hunt her down like the bitch dog she is, then rent a bobcat and tip her F'ing car on its top.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Someone needs to come up with with some kind of lockable get-up that you can put on the seat when not riding. You know, with spikes of something.

Kind of like Uncle Festers bed of nails. I'd pay to see one of them dip****s sit on that!:D
a couple bare wires hooked up to a couple capacitors hooked up to the battery conveniently left on the seat would work ....

just remember to turn it off before you sit on it .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.