M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have speakers on their bike... or heard of the best sounding choices out their... Looking for handle bar, chrome ones...?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Does anybody have speakers on their bike... or heard of the best sounding choices out their... Looking for handle bar, chrome ones...?
:agree:...been debating this mod...really unsure if there is anything on the market that wont look horrible and botch up the look...love the idea of having some tunes if wanted though

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:agree:...been debating this mod...really unsure if there is anything on the market that wont look horrible and botch up the look...love the idea of having some tunes if wanted though
All I need is the speakers that will allow the output I need while riding with aftermarket pipes. Since speakers are something typically you buy by hearing it is a little hard without that option. So I am relying on my fellow brothren>

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I have (2) 4x6 alpines and (2) Boss Tweeters on my 9, 1 of them is inside the headlight and the other is inside the body, I have not had time to take pictures but will in a couple of weeks after tax season. They sound amazing even on the freeway and theyre completely hidden, never liked them on the handlebars thats why I went with the custom route.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Why is it when people say not trying to be mean... they proceed to act like an ass? Just asking not trying to be mean:bigthumbsup:
When there is a wealth of information at someone's fingertips and all they need to do is a little work, but don't it is a bit frusterating to me.

If you are offended that I insinuated you were lazy for not using the search, sorry! If you didn't get that I insinuated you were lazy...well, now you have.:D

Did you actually search? Just wondering...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you are offended that I insinuated you were lazy for not using the search, sorry! If you didn't get that I insinuated you were lazy...well, now you have.:D

Did you actually search? Just wondering...
Not offended at all... not the first time a little girl has called me lazy... As for as the search don't need to now my Beeaaach did it for me... Thanks:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Not offended at all... not the first time a little girl has called me lazy... As for as the search don't need to now my Beeaaach did it for me... Thanks:bigthumbsup:
Clever plow to get me to do your dirty work....Pay me and I will become your minion. After that I will rise up with all my other minion brothers and harness the power of the search button to overthrow your tiranny of laziness.:eek:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clever plow to get me to do your dirty work....Pay me and I will become your minion. After that I will rise up with all my other minion brothers and harness the power of the search button to overthrow your tiranny of laziness.:eek:
OK I am done... thanks for the heads up... I will use the search next time... just stop with the corny responses... YOU WIN!!! :bow:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
OK I am done... thanks for the heads up... I will use the search next time... just stop with the corny responses... YOU WIN!!! :bow:
Sorry, just bored.

With my set-up from motorcycle tunes I can not hear them the greatest on the highway without a windshield and a half helmet with no ear plugs. If I am wearing my fullface or a half helmet and earplugs I can hear the music all the time.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I can email you pics of my set up. I have two 4in speakers inside headlight nacelle. You can't see them! Waiting on baldylatino to send me pics of his set up(hint,hint) LOL! I would like to use the 4x6 on my 109. Until then I am bumping my 2-4s

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can email you pics of my set up. I have two 4in speakers inside headlight nacelle. You can't see them! Waiting on baldylatino to send me pics of his set up(hint,hint) LOL! I would like to use the 4x6 on my 109. Until then I am bumping my 2-4s
Thanks I would appreciate it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have the 2.5" chrome speakers from cycle sounds they work great up to about 70 mph. I'm also waiting to see the pics of Baldy's setup , sounds like that would sound real nice. Do you have an amp, what kind and where did you hide it?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Kury Sound of Chrome speakers..

Just purchased these for my 9 and love them!!
I have Cobra Dragsters installed( no baffles ) and hear the sound great up into about 55-60mph then I begin to lose sound .. Around town they are great for me... Very easy install as well ... Money well spent ..

Jaime

1 - 20 of 48 Posts