M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you guys getting your spanner wrench for shock adjustments? Tried to buy one from a dealer close and they said they couldn't get me one :dontknow: :swear: But they did adjust it for me at $15 charge :edit:

Bill

·
Registered
814 Posts
Bill, you're welcome to borrow mine. Let me know and you can come by work and I'll bring it with me... (If I can find it. I never put it in my tool pouch yet). LOL

·
Registered
696 Posts
Billiards77 said:
Where are you guys getting your spanner wrench for shock adjustments? Tried to buy one from a dealer close and they said they couldn't get me one :dontknow: :swear: But they did adjust it for me at $15 charge :edit:

Bill
i bought a spanner from the dealer.... about 9 bucks... i'll look for the part number...mjm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cdaniel76 said:
Bill, you're welcome to borrow mine. Let me know and you can come by work and I'll bring it with me... (If I can find it. I never put it in my tool pouch yet). LOL
Thanks Chris, where did you get it? 74mm right? We missed you at bike night last night.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I called Suzuki and bitched about the manual saying it came in the tool pouch BEFORE they stopped giving out free ones. I have no idea what size it is. I'll have to see if I can find it too... Not sure where it is. LOL

My girlfriend's sister's bday was yesterday... Had to go do the family party thing... All these birthdays keep falling on bike night. LOL

Billiards77 said:
Thanks Chris, where did you get it? 74mm right? We missed you at bike night last night.Â

·
Registered
696 Posts
zuki customer service said NO to the "request" i made... for less than 10 bucks... big deal...wasn't worth the trouble....mjm

·
Registered
890 Posts
My dealer tried to order one..could find one to get...so he gave me one for nothing!

Devilish

·
Registered
665 Posts
My dealer ordered me one,no charge! Had it in two weeks. :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dealer ordered me one: Part # 09822-00003. Charged me $5.44 plus tax.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I was fortunate enough to have gotten a PM from a member here, he said not to bother with buying one and shipped it to me from Noo Yawk. I love this site :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :beer2: :beer2: :beer2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :a18: :a18: :a18:

·
Registered
665 Posts
I've threw away the paper work I got with mine. But went out into the shop,and the spanner wrench has 27.5 stamped on the side of it. I'm guessing it stands for Millimeters? :dontknow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts