M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yippee i got my free spanner wrench that was supposed to be in the tool kit but was a misprint in the mail today. I called Suzuki about 2 months ago, Hows that for speedy service :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Latinrascal said:
Yippee i got my free spanner wrench that was supposed to be in the tool kit but was a misprint in the mail today. I called Suzuki about 2 months ago, Hows that for speedy service :bigthumbsup:
Almost 3 months here.... And still waiting :verymad: :swear: :realmad:

·
Registered
721 Posts
chevyguy_72 said:
what number would i call to talk to someone about this i did not recieve one either? :D
Should you have a situation that you believe requires American Suzuki's immediate assistance you may call Customer Service at 714-572-1490. Customer service representatives are available from 8:30AM to 5 PM PST.

However, if you bought your machine after May or maybe June... You are outta luck.
The wrench was never supposed to be provided (dont know why) and after complaints of missing wrenches started flooding in Suzuki sent out a bulletin to the dealers and started putting stickers in the Owners Manual saying that the tool is NOT provided.

Check your manual and see if it say's anything.... Mine say's to use the tool provided to adjust the suspension, and I bought mine in May - before the bulletin- so I am supposed to get one.

If you bought after May, your manual may have a sticker in it saying that the tool is not provided :eek:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Pr0wl3r-X said:
Should you have a situation that you believe requires American Suzuki's immediate assistance you may call Customer Service at 714-572-1490. Customer service representatives are available from 8:30AM to 5 PM PST.

However, if you bought your machine after May or maybe June... You are outta luck.
The wrench was never supposed to be provided (dont know why) and after complaints of missing wrenches started flooding in Suzuki sent out a bulletin to the dealers and started putting stickers in the Owners Manual saying that the tool is NOT provided.

Check your manual and see if it say's anything.... Mine say's to use the tool provided to adjust the suspension, and I bought mine in May - before the bulletin- so I am supposed to get one.

If you bought after May, your manual may have a sticker in it saying that the tool is not provided :eek:
I did buy it after may(august actually) but there is no sticker in my book. So i might try to call and get one.

G

·
Can someone tell me what size spanner wrench to buy or a brand/model # to look out for. I would like to get one to have and i got my bike after the deadline. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Pr0wl3r-X said:
If you bought after May, your manual may have a sticker in it saying that the tool is not provided :eek:
I bought in June and still got it FREE....

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
spanner wrench part number is 09822-00003 . the wrench also has this on it R27.5 not sure what that means

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I know this is a little late, but my dealer couldn't find the part number for that spanner wrench. Thanks to this forum and it's users I know have the part number and they were able to find it. I think it's only 10 bucks now anyway. And no even with the 2007's they still aren't shipping the spanner wrench with the tool kit. Any reason for this? Is it a dangerous tool that I could possibly swallow and choke on? LOL

Anyway, thanks again!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts