M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am on the phone with Megan (Suzuki CustomerService) @ 714-572-1490 and am giving out the spanner wrench bit so I can adjust my rear shock when UPS arrives with a box; so hello... grab the box... and finish my call. IT'S MY JACKET!!!! I Ordered a 4XL and it fits perfectly. Looks good and the quality is nice.

BTW If you want a spanner wrench call them NOW - She said they will supply until they run out and this Monday she will ship another bunch. Have the last 8 eight digits of your VIN number handy and go for it.

I like Suzuki, JOHN

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
thanks for the heads up and the number...calling them now.

grats on the jacket!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Thanks bro,

Got my wrench coming. The guy said "It's a misprint". So I said "What do I need to do to get a wrench?" He says, "I'm going to send you one, but we're almost out of them. Let me check stock and if we have them I'll send it to you. We're only doing this to keep our new customers satisfied but it's going to end soon."

Get on the horn folks if you want the free wrench!

p.s. my jacket is already ordered. probably going to be a couple more weeks.

G

·
Talked to Suzuki about my wrench at about 5:00 eastern time. They were already out of them but he assured me that as soon as they got more in he would ship me one.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
mack400 said:
So here I am on the phone with Megan (Suzuki CustomerService) @ 714-572-1490 and am giving out the spanner wrench bit so I can adjust my rear shock when UPS arrives with a box; so hello... grab the box... and finish my call. IT'S MY JACKET!!!! I Ordered a 4XL and it fits perfectly. Looks good and the quality is nice.

BTW If you want a spanner wrench call them NOW - She said they will supply until they run out and this Monday she will ship another bunch. Have the last 8 eight digits of your VIN number handy and go for it.

I like Suzuki,   JOHN
Mack400 what is your height, weight and waist? I ordered an 4XL to. Is is snug or a little loose?

G

·
I ordered a 4XL. I am 511, 235. I have a 52 inch chest and 40 inch waist. I need to quit drinking so many beers.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Order my spanner yesterday. I got the same misprint speech and was told they were going to be putting out an memo. :confused:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered the 4XL and it fits perfect. I am 6'00" 240lbs with a 40" waist and 38" inseam. I generaly would buy a 52 long suit. The quality of the jacket is nice and the inside states "Limited Edition" Waaaaay Coool
I get impressed with that kind of thing. JOHN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts