JSD-3M
Cobra Dragsters
Cobra FI2000r
Tachometer relocation mod
De badged

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Awesome! looks "clean n mean" thats what you should name your princess!

Those mirrors, are they big enough to see the car behind you and to the sides?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
baldylatino said:
Awesome! looks "clean n mean" thats what you should name your princess!

Those mirrors, are they big enough to see the car behind you and to the sides?
They are surprisingly really good. I can see all around me and behind, from the right, and full traffic in the left hand lane, from the left...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Spankster said:
They are surprisingly really good. I can see all around me and behind, from the right, and full traffic in the left hand lane, from the left...
I was considering those mirrors but wasnt sure if I was able to see plenty, thanks for the answer,

where is the pic of you and the bike? (I wanna get payback for the comment of me and my bike, JK) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks good!! I like your mods :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: I see you still have the baffles in! them cobras look good on a sliver 109! ;) :doorag:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
baldylatino said:
I was considering those mirrors but wasnt sure if I was able to see plenty, thanks for the answer,

where is the pic of you and the bike? (I wanna get payback for the comment of me and my bike, JK) :bigthumbsup:
You will get one.... :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bad109 said:
nice, how ya likin' those pipes so far?
The sound of these pipes, really is indescribable... Like Lamont said in a thread one time... "They are the loudest pipes I heard on a bike before"

MAN they are LOUDÂ :bigthumbsup:

Performance is incredible after 4000 RPM, its like the bike now has a sport bike style power band, once it hits you seriously need to hang on!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
big396 said:
Looks good!! I like your mods :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: I see you still have the baffles in!  them cobras look good on a sliver 109! ;) :doorag:
Good eye... I took them out last night and am running 2,4,3, on the FI, running even better now, the pipes are no louder now, but you can control the sound better without the baffles. Feathering the gas at low rpms in the city and they are fairly quiet. letting off the gas sound less windy and more air brake sounding... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts