Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SCROLL TO THE RIGHT TO SEE THE WHOLE PANARAMIC SHOT

This one is just for American friends to the south

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nice pictures!!:bigthumbsup: Looks like some great wheather too!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
nice pics Ricochet but where are the sparky pics????:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice pics man

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Awesome AZZ pics bro!!! I love seeing endless amount of 9's just line up like that. Great turnout and there's not even any snow on the ground anymore! :bigthumbsup:.............:joke:

Thanks for sharing. Where did you all ride to?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice pictures!!:bigthumbsup: Looks like some great wheather too!!
Unbelievable weather... First time in 3 weeks that it didn't pour rain all weekend.

nice pics Ricochet but where are the sparky pics????:bigthumbsup:
Screw the pics we need to get a go-pro cam and film that. I liked watching the spark bounce by my bike

Awesome AZZ pics bro!!! I love seeing endless amount of 9's just line up like that. Great turnout and there's not even any snow on the ground anymore! :bigthumbsup:.............:joke:

Thanks for sharing. Where did you all ride to?
Forks of the Credit, Terra Cotta, Hockley Valley (Just a few places near the Greater Toronto Area)

great stuff man. i hope to get to a good meet soon!
9'rs a good group of people, it was a great meet! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Wow, great pics ron! Nice job with the photostitching. Thats a pretty awesome picture!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came to today's meet and made it such a success. I also wanted to thank Rigpilot and Stavros for the ride plan and details.

Next time we will have a ride plan for the group to prevent anyone from getting lost on the ride. There is a method to keep large groups from losing one another when they get separated by traffic lights, or other issues.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now with Dramatic Video

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Great turnout..!!

That was a great turnout..!!..Thanks Chris and Rig..Good job holding off for some good weather,was well worth the wait.. A bunch of great guys and some really sweet nines..Great pics RicoChet...And Rig,thanks for the front row seat to the pyrotechnics show on the forks of the credit..Kinda topped off the day...great show Sparky..!!! To bad GR or Pynikal were unable to attend,maybe next year:a18:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
It is always a BLAST to get a bunch of 9 owners together. Man the 2010 LE looks good. :bigthumbsup: Thanks for sharing pictures and that video.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
Awesome pics and video Rico! Glad you guys had a good turnout and got to have some fun. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
THX for the bunch of 9 owners together!!!!!
I had a GReat day with all of u !!!!!!!!!!
Felt like a family!
Thx for all the posted pictures and videos ,looking forward to the next meet!!!!!!
I LOVED THE SPARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts