M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a break from this board for a while, due mainly to work just being overwhelming. I've been taking my bike to job sites more and more, and I have noticed a serious amount of 109s on the road, I have to assume some have found this site. It would be so cool to ride with other 109s, if we make enough noise we might get a gulfport board at least.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: Southern Louisiana

I'm in Picayune, MS and I ride all over the coast and down into LA, Wed. nights we do bike night at Southside cafe in Slidell. If you want to ride sometime just let me know.

Nate

·
Registered
190 Posts

Mandeville, LA here. I'll be at Southside this evening :bigthumbsup: Would be nice to get a Louisiana Chapter.

·
Registered
814 Posts

If it's not raining, I'll be there. Not looking too good right now. It's getting a little dark here near my workplace(Toyota of Slidell)

But if it doesn't rain, Yall better look for me there. I have a silver 109 with the Corbin seat, tank bra, ISO grips and the ISO Switchblade pegs. My name is Chris. If any of yall want to ride sometime, hit me on my cell: 985-285-8140

I met Investor there last week, unfortunately as he was leaving so we weren't able to talk much. Hope to see yall there...

I too, have seen MANY 109's in this area. There has been at least 4 - 5 of us at Southside for bike nights and one night I counted 7. Even saw one in Chalmette a while back when I was down there to see if my Mom's house had been demo'd yet or not. Of course, it was the best color, SILVER!  :bigthumbsup: Didn't get to stop and talk with him though.

HEY LAMONT, CAN WE GET A LOUISIANA OR "GULF COAST" CHAPTER?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts