M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my tag saying I was the ONLY silver in OC and 4 people corrected me! BUT I only see 2 names on Frapper that are on the map for their location in Souther California.

I wanted to know how many are really down here and since so many wanted to prove me wrong! Lets DO something now. How about we get together and start a riding group and show the HD Boys what's a real bike all about!

AND YES! I mean even the OTHER colours can join in! LOL I guess us silvers have to slow down for ya!

So Put in a reply if you are interested in getting together for rides in and around Southern CALIFORNIA

We can make nice weekend getaways and etc out of this...so lets see how many of us there really is, or just mark your location on Frapper too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Finally somebody from southerm Cal.
I live in LA and I can tell, there aren't many of us around here.
Last sunday I went to The Rock Store, in Malibu and I was the only M109 over there.
It was sad in a way but I couldn't be more proud for the attention devoted to my bike for the others.
Lets try together so we can ride. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
679 Posts
      I am in Laguna Niguel and ride PCH all the time.  Would Love to get together with everyone sometime.  I am out of town for another week then home for awhile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts