M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
now that i see ppl are intrested lets make it happen im thinking around october 13th(wed)-17th(sun) leave day theres a few nice places in the georgia, north carolina area im going to make some calls and get some rate i need a headcount to let the places know for how many rooms and wha kind of discounts and stuff so who ever wants in let me know asap!!

im thinking this place http://www.ironhorsenc.com/index.html

if a place like this is going to be to expensive we can find a cheap place around there like a sleep inn or motel 6 or something

1. silverreaper
2. lee grider
3. GeorgiaRoller
4. tyler1015
5. bobbymac

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Yep I'm interested as well. Good thing is we have time to iron out all the details. You can't really go wrong up in that part of the southeast. If there's anyway I can make it on those dates I'll be there for sure. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
If I'm off or I can get someone to work for me, I'm in....might be on my GSXR....but I'm in.
Not No, but HELL NO! If this is a 9 meet, by golly, you need to be on a 9 and not some hotrod sport bike. Besides, you're faster than most on your nine! :joke:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I guess that is south for some, hell it takes me 6 hours to get out of Florida. If you are thinking the Carolinas or Georgia it isnt much farther to the dragon. just a thought. anyone else from south florida here

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well im in port richey i was just trying to get a bunch of us together if u guys wanna hit the dragon just let me know the more input thebettter

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Those dates work for me so count me in !! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts