M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,I'm new to this site but have been on the vtx site for years...I've just purchased an 08 C109R, and love it...but I was wondering if anyone in southeast Pa has a C with aftermarket pipes I could listen to...you tube can be a little decieving...I'm between Philly and Reading and would ride to meet and listen...

Thanks in advance..Mike..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
i can't help ya with the pipes part of it , just wanted to say HEY

just picked up my '08 RT saturday and am also between reading and philly
:doorag:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Hey back at ya...I'm near the Coventry Mall just outside of Pottstown...unfortunately I tangled with a deer the evening of june 2nd and the bike is in for repairs. Bike was only one week old and only 200 miles on it...hopefully I'll be back riding in a couple of weeks...Maybe we'll cross path's someday :doorag: till then, WATCH OUT FOR THEM DEER!!!

Mike

·
Registered
643 Posts
Well Hey back at ya...I'm near the Coventry Mall just outside of Pottstown...unfortunately I tangled with a deer the evening of june 2nd and the bike is in for repairs. Bike was only one week old and only 200 miles on it...hopefully I'll be back riding in a couple of weeks...Maybe we'll cross path's someday :doorag: till then, WATCH OUT FOR THEM DEER!!!

Mike
damn deer! i am right up 100 from ya near the "new" Giant so not far at all , if ya see me say HI i am on a black&grey C109RT,

·
Registered
40 Posts
exhaust

I have a brand new roadburner 2 into 1 exhaust in the box. Picked it up for my brothers le, but he decided to go with chrome instead of the black set I got for him. I live a few miles from the walt witman bridge in jersey. If your are intrested I,m looking for 500 dollars, I paid just under 700 for it. I have someone who wants it, but I'm getting tired of waiting for him. If your intrested, I can meet you and let you look at it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn deer! i am right up 100 from ya near the "new" Giant so not far at all , if ya see me say HI i am on a black&grey C109RT,
Hey BiggJack; I'm feeling much better physically and am ready to start riding again..I was actually out on my wifes bike last week (had to take it in for inspection) although I am struggling now with the insurance company and the dealer to get my bike repaired or replaced :cus:,,,am hoping to resolve this issue this week and be back on the road :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey guys, I'm also not too far away from y'all in Cheltenham, Pa. Always lookin for a few more guys n gals to ride with on a Sunday ride. Drop me a line if anything interesting pops up! Thanks & ride safe. J :welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts