M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I picked up a very large nail in my E3 rear tire. After I saw it from the inside of the tire I was very surprised, the nail had started to grind on the tire from the inside out. A very good reason to take tire punctures as a serious matter. (wish I had taken a photo)

I contacted S TX Suzuki and set up a convenient time for me to drop off R2.

Robert, w/S TX Suzuki took my call and I arranged an appointment.

I was severely saddened to hear that Raleigh (sp?), the only mechanic that had ever worked on my bike has departed this world. My best wishes to his family and to him wherever he is.

With that being said, I left my bike with the foks at South TX Suzuki.

I want to share the fact that they, South TX Suzuki, are continuing the standard established by my previous experience with this business.

I also asked for a clutch, throttle and front brake cable replacement (I supplied the Barnett parts) as long as I was bringing in my ride.

R2 was ready when I arrived and they also (although not necessary) washed it. (I did mention to the sevice department, in advance, that I commute daily and park all too near a dirt road that is in a dust cloud almost every day because of truck activity -bad owner, bad!-) R2 sparkled in the sunshine.

However, they went above and beyond my expectations so I believe they deserve kuddos.

I have nothing but good things to say about South Texas Suzuki.

Thank you again South Texas Suzuki, Lytle, TX.

http://www.southtexassuzuki.com

·
Registered
427 Posts
three wishes

I wish some of that courtesy and professionalism would rub off on the Corpus dealer. They're at the opposite end of the spectrum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts