M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
junk yard dog here, all the posts are from north or central fl. where's everyone from south fl???????????? would be nice to get together. jim ::)

G

·
Hey JYD, you don't have to feel left out. You'll just have to leave earlier than we do to make it to Daytona! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JYD here, you can bet i'll leave early enough for biketober fest. send me some replies of how i can hook up with anyone that will be there. send me times,locations and maybe some cell numbers. i will be staying in deland. thanks Jim :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red said:
Miami, here is this South enough
red i'm in tamarac. email me and let me know about hooking up. sometimes i go to hooters on university and pines on wed night jim :bigthumbsup:

G

·
junk yard dog said:
JYD here, you can bet i'll leave early enough for biketober fest. send me some replies of how i can hook up with anyone that will be there. send me times,locations and maybe some cell numbers. i will be staying in deland. thanks Jim :bigthumbsup:
I live 10 minutes from Deland so we will get together during biketoberfest. It is just a little too early now for times, locations, and dates. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Toneout:

I live in Orlando, but travel to visit my buddy on 44, 17miles west of Deland. We have lunch in Deland all the time. Would like to meet sometime. Call or email if you like (I'm an old fart, 66)
been riding since 56, thats 1956. Cell 321-231-9964 email [email protected].

PS I don't ride when its this hot, only in the morning. Sometime we eat in Sanford (breakfast) @ [email protected] I4. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't been to Hooters on Pines for a long time I usually go to Fuddruckers in South Miami on US 1 but I'm looking to start branching out again so I'll see you guys one Wed. Can't miss me I'm a red head with a Black 109, anyone go to Sofa Kings at Hard Rock? How is it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Estero here. 25 miles North of Alligator Alley Toll Plaza. Just bought my silver 2009. Have not even taken delivery yet!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'm thinking that six years is a bit of a long time to reply to a post!! You by any chance have anything to do with overseeing elections in Florida?? :joke:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Merc did you make it to bike night sat night?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
junk yard dog here, all the posts are from north or central fl. where's everyone from south fl???????????? would be nice to get together. jim ::)
After living in Key West for 30+ years I am moving up to the Fort Lauderdale area at the end of November so if your ever up for a ride PM me .

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Less chance of being in a hurricane there. :D
Actually were planning to move up to our vacation home in N.C but we figured we would take two years in Fort Lauderdale to gradually get use to the cooler weather a little further north. :joke:

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
I'm thinking that six years is a bit of a long time to reply to a post!! You by any chance have anything to do with overseeing elections in Florida?? :joke:
:a20::a20::a20::a20:.....:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey - I was thinking.... maybe it would be a great idea to see when the last post was made before I reply. Yep - in Florida it takes a long time to count.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts