M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a short stent working in Florida I'm sooo glad to be back in Tx! Theres no place to ride its all flat, straight & a red light every 100' it seems like. Cant wait to get back on the hills in Kerrville!

One of the best things to happen in Florida was meeting one of the sweetest ladies Ive ever had the pleasure. From the start its seem like we were meant to be around each other. She rides a 1700 warrior and ist affraid to twist the throttle. Isnt affraid to get dirty working on the bikes. Not to mention she cleans up rather well!!!!

So next time your company sends you out of town. Give it a shot ya never know who will be waiting on ya when you get there! Lord knows he blessed me with her! Just thought I would share with ya!!!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Great lookin' gal, there, Travis...You dun gud!:D But what's Gaylen gonna do now?... He gonna be jealous...

Welcome back to Texas...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thats awesome Bro!! :congrats:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Congrats on being back in Texas. Great looking girl ya got there too. Neala approves too. Maybe she can do Kerrville with us next time.:bigthumbsup:
Galen needs to start huntin.:D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
:bigthumbsup: GLAD THAT YOU ARE HOME /////// lets ride sometime ... You missed a good ride last weak wish you were with us ......:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah congrats on being back in Texas! Oh and last week was a good ride Icebox couldn't keep up lol. Oh and the warrior is an awesome bike my old man has one. Take a look!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks Guys! Glad to be home!!!!!! Yea I got kinda down when I missed the last ride :'( It looked like yall had a blast.

Hey Lennard the work you did for me still looks great and gets alot of compliments on it...got another project for ya...Ill give ya a call next week!

Thanks for the compliments! Jacque is awsome woman and is excited about trying out the hills out at Kerrville. The Warrior actually was a suprise to me... especially after the first time she jumped me at a light! :eek: its a really solid bike! I think the Warrior wont have any prob keeping up. Got a few things to do to it but it should be ready by then. We've raced a few times... sometimes I win.... sometimes I let her win! :joke:

UMMMM dont say nothing about that last part ;)

·
Registered
885 Posts
:welcome: home!! Thats a much better smile than the one you had in Kerrville after you got the ticket:cop:!!

Her and her Yamaha look great...."Warriorrrrs, come out and plaaaaaay..".

Ride on....

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome home brother. I will be taking a little trip down to the sisters on 8/13 8/14. If anyone wants to go, let me know.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I will let you know soon mike. I will check my schedule for work! Keep me informed.

Yeah my dads warrior is sick but the only thing about them is the crappy clutch setup. You must change you to springs if you want solid shifts for racing. Barnett makes one Cole. You should surprise her with one lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts