M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Help us find it.... I checked your link and don't know where it is

G

·
When the new window opens up, the smaller box on the left says Boulevard Song. Song is ok I guess. I was hoping it had more "balls" but that is just me. Anytime I think of this bike, all that comes to mind is speed, rock and roll, and more speed.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bruno said:
When the new window opens up, the smaller box on the left says Boulevard Song. Song is ok I guess. I was hoping it had more "balls" but that is just me. Anytime I think of this bike, all that comes to mind is speed, rock and roll, and more speed.
On my way home last night after finally escaping work, it was so hot out I took the bypass. Doing 80 in searing heat is a little different. Wearing a great new confortable pair of shades I noticed somebody looking over to me........I realized I was lip singing 'Born to Be Wild'......a tad cliche but it is what it is

·
Registered
254 Posts
I guess the Pointer Sisters were too busy

·
Registered
686 Posts
If you want to add to the cliche songs, you could always add songs like George Thoroughgood's Bad To The Bone, and several others from the 80s.

·
Registered
185 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
wasn't there a song "on the boulevard "in the late 70's early eighties?
You must be thinking of that Jackson Browne tune, was a top forty hit summer of '80, don't remember the name . .
I think a hot guitar riff like VanHalen's "Hot for Teacher" would be a cool theme song . . .
or maybe a variation of the old Beach Boys "409" ! ! ! ! !  :duck:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts