M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I made a 5 hr trip today w/ a stop in the middle. When I left the house this morning, my trailer looked like this.........

When I got home, it looked like this........

Something must have happened in the middle of my trip when I stopped. Yeah, I was riding a couple weeks ago w/ some friends that own M109's. I rode 3 different ones all w/ varying mods. The conclusion I came to, was I wanted one. I bailed on the Harley idea after some deliberation and decided I'd rather pay cash and not have a 5 yr note and still have plenty left over for cool extras. So one of my buds gave me the # of the guy he bought his and his wife's bike from in W.Va and I gave him a call. He said he had 3 2007's and 1 2008 in stock they had bought from other dealers. Seems as though they have been having trouble keeping them in stock. So I opted for the the newest model they had, the 08.

Since buying my wife the Sabre, she said see what they will give in trade for her Spirit. I did, it was reasonable and I made the deal over the phone. The sales guy was great, I asked him if he wanted a deposit and he said no. (ahhh, it's good to know ppl that know ppl) Today they had a huge open house and the prices were greatly discounted. Since you're going to ask, lol, I paid 8995.00 out the door. They gave me 2K in trade. I know I could have gotten more selling out right, but this was so much easier.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. So let the mods begin!!!

Here's the dealer I bought it from, Romney Cycles in W.Va.

·
Registered
445 Posts
There is only one out there painted with the best color. You need to mod it before you put any miles on it. :congrats: and ride safe.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I really envy you Bra ! i would love to Mod a New Nine all over agin , your gonna love it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
284 Posts
it was like a magic trick you drive out with one bike and ta da you come back with a great bike. :congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Great upgrade to your trailer......I love the mod, looks sic!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
You got a really good deal, have fun with the mods. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Congratulations!! :bigthumbsup: You will love the 9!! With the $2000 for the other bike you paid 10995. Correct? :dontknow:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations!! :bigthumbsup: You will love the 9!! With the $2000 for the other bike you paid 10995. Correct? :dontknow:
No, the price was 8995.00 before the trade.:bigthumbsup:

Thanks everyone, I'm really liking this thing so far. Only put about 30 miles on it tonight, lol.

Already have a laundry list of things that are going on it, and in a hurry!!! lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
:congrats: the next mod is to put a twin size bed right next to her in the garage because you're gonna be spending alot of time with her!:joke:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
much better !!!!!!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nice! Gotta love that "0" on the odometer! Also, that looks like a pretty handy trailer setup you got there. Well done :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts