M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
I use to collect that comic!Looks cool..speaking of,,,,anyone seen the push of the Harley through the new x-men movie?I think they should've use the m109,,more futuristic ....I think...plus its faster.... :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think I still have some Ghost rider comics. I really liked that story. Cage should do ok in the role. Heck he loves comics and names his son Calal (spelling?, Supermans real name).

·
Registered
817 Posts
traysvega said:
I use to collect that comic!Looks cool..speaking of,,,,anyone seen the push of the Harley through the new x-men movie?I think they should've use the m109,,more futuristic ....I think...plus its faster.... :D
May have been a product placement. Remember Fantastic Four? The dude in that ride a Victory, and Victory paid them to use the bike in the movie.

The last time I remember seeing a Suzuki cruiser in a movie was Resident Evil (where Mila Jovanovich chashes the church through a window). That was an 800cc Volusia.

·
Registered
171 Posts
That looks pretty good. The latin chick is freakin' hot. Kind of sick of Cage. He has the same expression in every movie.

Don't know if any of you have read "Ghost Rider", the book by Rush drummer Neil Peart, but is very interesting and has a lot of his favorite rides. He goes on a ride from his previous home in Canada to Alaska, down the west and Rockies, and down into the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico, then all the way back. He is an experienced rider, not to mention the greatest drummer in the past 32 years.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Macpilot said:
That looks pretty good. The latin chick is freakin' hot. Kind of sick of Cage. He has the same expression in every movie.

Don't know if any of you have read "Ghost Rider", the book by Rush drummer Neil Peart, but is very interesting and has a lot of his favorite rides. He goes on a ride from his previous home in Canada to Alaska, down the west and Rockies, and down into the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico, then all the way back. He is an experienced rider, not to mention the greatest drummer in the past 32 years.
I agree... almost
To me John Bonham is the greatest drummer
Neil Peart is the greatest percissionist! he does WAY more than just bang the skins.
I ahve seen Rush about 20 times!!! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts