M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone with the shop manual give me the wire colors for the tail light switch power wire and also the wire colors of the injectors. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
are you talking about the brake light switch power wire? I don't know of a taillight switch. If it is the brake light switch which one? Front or rear?. I can get you the info in the morning, I am at work right now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steve j said:
are you talking about the brake light switch power wire? I don't know of a taillight switch. If it is the brake light switch which one? Front or rear?. I can get you the info in the morning, I am at work right now.
I need the wire colors for the REAR Brake light switch and the injectors. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi
the colors for the injectors are #1 gray/white yellow/red #2gray/black yellow/red.and the rear brake light switch are orange with green tracer and white with black tracer.hope this helps.
later bowlinggod

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bowlinggod said:
hi
the colors for the injectors are #1 gray/white yellow/red #2gray/black yellow/red.and the rear brake light switch are orange with green tracer and white with black tracer.hope this helps.
                     later   bowlinggod
perfect, thanks a lot.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
sorry he beat me to it. I work 12 hr shifts 7pm-7am so out of commision for a while. I do keep my service manual next to the bed..... ::)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
steve j said:
sorry he beat me to it. I work 12 hr shifts 7pm-7am so out of commision for a while. I do keep my service manual next to the bed..... ::)
thanks for your effort anyway. I bet that makes for some interesting reading before bedtime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts