M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Came upon this red HARLEY trike...burning to the ground in a parking lot.

Sorry for the poor pic, used the IPhone and they wouldn't let me get any closer. Plus, I didn't want my bike smelling of burning Harley plastic and rubber.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
SERVED :a20:

·
Registered
300 Posts
metric payback after all the years of "BIKERS" torching rice burners...:hot::beer2::a20::dontknow::dontknow: kinda sux at the same time, a fellow rider with a big loss....all in all, sad! (but, at least it wasnt a 9)

·
Registered
295 Posts
It was probably set on purpose cause it wouldnt run and the only other thing to use it for would be a paper weight - afternoon cookout seems appropriate. . . smores anyone? :joke:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,860 Posts
Wow, that rascal is really burning. Looks like the rear is burning more than the front, wonder if they had an auxiliary fuel tank back there?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
he probably threw down a lit cigarette and caught the pool of oil underneath it on fire. :dontknow:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I hope he can convince his insurance its worth what he says it's worth.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
put the insurance money use to good use, upgrade to a 9... P.S. depending if Harley had insurance:-\

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
A reminder to all of us to do maintenance ..... check wiring for shorts , don't let a small leak get out of hand , replace rubber fuel lines as required before they dry out and crack , etc ......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts