M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was out yesterday and took some quick pics. the bike is about done, there are only a few more things that i have in mind for it. but let me know what you think guys!!

:doorag:and this is my favorite pic. bike looks great from this angle.:doorag:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Grerat work!!!:bigthumbsup: The whole package works well together!!:doorag:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Might I suggest a set of 1.5" Baron Bars I think you would like the way they feel,Gregg

·
Registered
585 Posts
Fan "F'ing" tastic. Very cool.. That needs to be at 3DDIM, which by the ways is in 16 days more or less.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Pynikal, your bike looks incredible! :bigthumbsup:

I'm really diggin' that shorty fender. That may be something I do in winter.

Hope I get to see it in person some day....

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good photos, is blacking out the wheels one of those things that you have in mind, or are you gonna leave em alone?

·
Registered
112 Posts
The bike looks excellent! Very nice CLEAN look. The wheels "au naturel" give the bike a slightly urban/utilitarian look..........very nice!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
That bike just screams Muscle Criuser. If Suzuki made it that way in the beginning they would have sold out everyone they made. You did one awesome job. Looks like a pro did it.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
thanks!!

wow!! thanks a bunch guys. i cant log on at work anymore for some reason other wise i would have posted sooner.

sorry not going to make it to 3DDIM this year....gay.....i cant get two weekends in a row off. im going to my nephews graduation the week before.

ill have to look into those bars i like the way they look. will stock cables work on them??

and as for the wheels.........im probably going to leave them silver. i just think that it flows well. if i did change them i would get the coastal moto titans in that reverse (i think thats what its called.)

·
Registered
367 Posts
your bike looks awesome love the back fender

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
looks gr8 bro!!! well done :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts