M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
plain nice!:p
I had to have my front seat redone due to some local cats that ripped it a few days after I 1st had it done. Been soaking up water in the foam and gettin my Arse all wet when i sit on it. (Sounds bad!):-\
Anyways! i went to pick it up and the material was just slightly different color. Still the ostrich but different! Wasn't planning on redoing th back and back rest but now it diddn't match. he said he had enough left over to redo it all and would have it for me next day. I asked how much for it all and he said on the house! He said i give him a lot of buisness through my work and that he was sorry for the mistake and hassle etc... I tried but he wouldn't take it!
Just a hard workin man in his 60s workin in his shopm on his own. I know he's hurtin because he had to lay his own brother off and recently lost his wife who also worked.
Wasn't planning on it soon but sending him some more work now to try and help him out.

Thought I would share a happy vendor story for a change on here!
Way to go :bigthumbsup:
RAYS TRIM!
10636 SW 185 Terr
Miami, Fl 33157
305-232-3083

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Good on ya for tryin to help out a workin stiff. I'm sure he would appreciate it!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? Maybe we could send him some business from the forum for helping you out. :dontknow:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? Maybe we could send him some business from the forum for helping you out. :dontknow:
That's the reason for the props and contact info!:bigthumbsup:
Both seats $225.
To be hosnest I am not sure what a good price is but I know i have seen them for more on here.

Juice109

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:clap2:Good to help people who deserve it. I hate to see alot the of old ways go down the pike. Also, these time's are costing more than most are aware of. So many trade's and old art's are about lost. But, being an old fart like myself he my not really want more in his life right now. I would ask him first, never hurt's to ask!:clap2:
I did! I told him i would refer clients his way when the ask about my seats! That's where I got the price from!

Thanks!
juice109

1 - 6 of 6 Posts