M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One week with the M109R and well over 1000 miles riden... I love it... I rode it to Biketoberfest and had a ball...
I had my first service done while there at Cycle World of Daytona and everything went well... Good Experience...

On the way to Daytona:

In Daytona:

Friday Noon Destination Daytona:

A real nice Bus':

Main Street Fun:

Susuki's Booth at Daytona Intl Speedway:

Leaving Daytona!:

On my way home I stopped to have lunch with the guys at Sonny's BBQ in Port Orange:

Me and my beautiful wife:

Hal's Bike:

Nice VTX:

Other M109Rs at Sonny's:

Impatient Jim (Junk Yard Dog) making sure he is the first with his M109R sticker on (Good Job Buddy):

Hot biker babes in bikinis:

It was super hot in Daytona even at night, and all I could think of was COLD BEER:

Support Our Troops:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Great photo's ..nice to put faces to the names from this site..good that you got your 'big red 109' in time for Daytona!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Emilio,

Awesome pic collection. I especially like the bikini girls.

You sure have a unique color for your bike because you just don't see many red ones at all.

That red is a great color, for that wicked fast freight train !!!

It was good to finally meet you and when we ride down to Ft. Lauderdale to visit friends, we will stop in Tamarac and see you again.

Peace.

Apollo

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thanks for the pic for us who couldn't make it... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dog man said:
Good pics looks like it was a good time, sure wish I could have been there :bigthumbsup:
There is always next time. Just don't let it pass you again. It was great! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rasputin said:
Great photo's ..nice to put faces to the names from this site..good that you got your 'big red 109' in time for Daytona!
I was glad too... I love that bike and really had a chance to test it real good on the way up and down from Daytona...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
M109LOVER said:
Emilio,

Awesome pic collection. I especially like the bikini girls.

You sure have a unique color for your bike because you just don't see many red ones at all.

That red is a great color, for that wicked fast freight train !!!

It was good to finally meet you and when we ride down to Ft. Lauderdale to visit friends, we will stop in Tamarac and see you again.

Peace.

Apollo
It was great meeting as well Apollo. I wish I could have gone with you all after Destination Daytona, but I really wanted my family to enjoy the experience of being there and checking the vendors and I wasn't able to leave yet, but next time I will for sure... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Emilio,

You are lucky your wife was there to share it with you. :bigthumbsup:

Mine was too busy to attend this time. :realmad:

See you later bud !!! :beer3:

Apollo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts