M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
These mirrors look like my mother in law, watching me! :eek:

Sorry, but that is not my piece of cake.
I believe in rear mirrors, because you have to know what goes on behind you and that in return means you need a certain area of mirror.
These are too small in every aspect.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think your mirrors are badazz!! I went with the Ness teardrops, but I like yours better. That's a real sharp look. I guess you would need bigger mirrors if you never looked over your shoulders.

T ROD

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like them too. the original mirrows are not good. this are mine:

And here are my new....????.... i don´t now the english word. My dictionary says: indicators. I hope this is right.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Those look cool, Slowpoke :bigthumbsup: I agree with one thing that Dickschiff said... they remind me of the "Cat-eye" glasses that girls used to wear in the 50's. Looks good, though... almost like a set of furrowed eyebrows :evil:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It does take a while to get used to them. They have the magnified glass lenses to try and make up for the smaller size, so that helps a bit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They are very cool. Slowpoke and Shogun what type are they and where did you get them? ;)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Shogun said:
And here are my new....????.... i don´t now the english word. My dictionary says: indicators. I hope this is right.
The word is "turn signal" Shogun. And you have a sharp looking bike bro! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I don't know how to post links but here is the site and there are 5 pages of different mirrors. They are bound to have something you like. Tejasthumpcycles.com and go to the mirror section.

·
Registered
36 Posts
@ slowpoke387
There are a lot of nice mirrows on this side but i want see the mirrows on a M1800r/M109 and not a stand allone.
I think this looks different. :read:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts