M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some better pictures outside after the show this weekend. I painted this to sell what do you guys think and what should I ask for the bike? 2005 7500 miles with the ad ons and 4 year honda warranty? I bought this bike to do a 240 kit and engine buiild. Then the 109 came out and couldn't see dumping the money into it when I coudl get the 109 for less and have more bike. Don't get me wrong this bike is a screamer and will give my 109 fits and take it off the line and up to about 80. On a short street from light to light it is very bad bike. 95 hp and 112 lbs of torgue.Torque is what it is all about.

From this

To This:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lamonster said:
I love it. I always liked the racing stripe look. Nice job :bigthumbsup:

Saw a magazine with a guy taking his boss hoss through the dragon, have you every done it on th hoss? If so how does that beast handle in the corners?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
If you can get a hold of this months Boss Hoss Country Magazine they did a 3 page spread of me on the Boss and part of it was about riding Deals Gap. 8) It handled just fine once you get use to it. I ride the Gap all the time on the Boss. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
VTXOAK:

You M109-R paint job looks better than that one. It looks downright amazing. I do like the stripe down the middle on this bike though. Good work! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
muahman said:
VTXOAK:

You M109-R paint job looks better than that one. It looks downright amazing. I do like the stripe down the middle on this bike though. Good work! :bigthumbsup:
I agree the 109 is my favorite also. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
vtxoak, that paint job is great!! Carrol Shelby, Cobra lookin'. If I were to repaint, that would be the look. I envy your talent, man what I would do to be able to create a look like that. KUDOS :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VTtwinner said:
vtxoak, that paint job is great!! Carrol Shelby, Cobra lookin'. If I were to repaint, that would be the look. I envy your talent, man what I would do to be able to create a look like that. KUDOS :bigthumbsup:
Let me know when you are ready if all we did was ad the rally stripe and clear it would very reasonable and we could paint the ugly plastic stuff at the same time and get ride of the thin clear coat issue. Was looking at Another members bike this weekend and he alreay has rub marks through the clear coat and removed some of the silver paint by the tank.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
oak, that looks awesome. i think the rally stripe is a very fitting graphic for our bike. the rest is just icing on the cake.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I would try to get atleast 12,500 - 12,000 as a new one sells for what 15,300 , but if it were mine I'd keep it...she's nice !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts