M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I got some new bling done up by Liquid Pain. As always said, the chrome quality looks great and Jerry was great to work with. :bigthumbsup:

Brake Res. Riser's and extension, frame work for Sport shield, and gas cap. Tach relocate at end of riser.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mark the pics aren't coming up!

Anxious to see the new additions.

Mark

·
Registered
194 Posts
:agree:looks great man :bigthumbsup:

BDK

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
looks great man. those little pieces make a BIG difference once they are chromed. sweet !!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not a wind screen kind of guy, it really did hurt to put it on, just like the bags did the first time they went on. But

Hit 100mph on the way to work this morning and no wind on the chest. :bigthumbsup: This is going to make the ride to Vegas a bit easier on the body and I've got a 500 mile day run coming up so I want to find ways to make Big Blue more comfy. For now.

Yes B-pimp that's the shield you helped me find. Thanks again.

The switch boxs were done two seasons ago by Simmon's motor works but I do believe Jerry keeps them in stock. Simmons needed mine to there is more down time but both guys are top notch with quality and service.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Ah chrome no better substance to be addicter to !!I hope that when we are in Vegas I will see somthing on someone elses bike that I will have to have chromed omn mine this winter. Well off to go riding in the sierra nevada's, Gregg

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ugly but it helps

Logged in 250 miles yesterday most of it in the 80+mph zone and I gotta say, by the end of the day I was still pretty fresh. I still don't like the way it looks, but that wind screen does take a lot off you.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
saweeeeet ! :drool:

Nice work on the windshield hardware!!!!:bigthumbsup:
Oh ya and there can be too much bling, in the mid part of the day the frame work was blinding me with shots of sun. I may have to tape it off for long runs, it got annoying.

·
Registered
343 Posts
looks good i like it

·
Registered
612 Posts
Looks good Mark! Keep your shades on and tape what you have to...BLING! :bigthumbsup:

I see you still left my parking space open! LOL

-Cameron C.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts