M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought them in to match them up on our new Intake Adapter Plate. The costs listed here would be the price for a set of 2 intakes. We will mount them to the adapter plate at no extra cost other than the plates which are $70 for the pair.

$55 for a pair with mesh filter

$420 for a pair with K&N filter

$75 for a pair with foam filter

$240 for a pair with K&N

All prices and info are subject to change.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have ordered the plates when will these be available do i just call & order? thanks all look great

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As soon as the plates arrive and we have a chance to fit a few we can start shipping them. Have patience grasshopper. LOL.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Very kewl , Hal.....like the first and the last......have to see 'em on a bike though......really still like Big Air best .......great to see many options, good job :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JusMe said:
Hal, are they listed on the DLP site? I am interested in the top one, how can I order it?

JusMe
Not quite yet. Have to get all of the pices in the same room and try some fitting.

·
Registered
68 Posts
ah, so good master says the grasshopper. I am interested in the last model with plates. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Not quite yet. Have to get all of the pieces in the same room and try some fitting.
You spelled pieces wrong :dontknow: so I fixed it with the spell checker :bigthumbsup: it's at the bottom of the page. :D

OH and Do they come in BLACK ? :duck:

Big Joe.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Will the Kuryakyn Hypercharger be an option with this plate?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lostrider said:
Hal, nice job as always. Any chance of seeing them on the bike? thanks
First I have to get the plates back from the machine shop and then I have to get my bike finished and then we will fit them all.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well, when you get them fit, let me know....I want the last one, assumig the performace numbers are good.

The big Air Kit get's great numbers....but I personally am not a fan of the look. I like the hypercharger look....but it really doesn't do hardly ANYTHING for performance.

So I'm holding out for a hybrid. The last pic you posted looks great....just curious as to what you think the performance will be?

HalGreenlee said:
First I have to get the plates back from the machine shop and then I have to get my bike finished and then we will fit them all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Most of the intakes I picked are pretty free flowing. The plates should be ready to ship tomorrow.

·
Registered
306 Posts
allenfl said:
I like the hypercharger look....but it really doesn't do hardly ANYTHING for performance.
Hey come on now! It looks fast... ain't that enough? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HalGreenlee said:
$240 for a pair with K&N

All prices and info are subject to change.
I am a big fan of this one... Do you have them reayd to go here in FL? :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
M109R Fan said:
I am a big fan of this one... Do you have them reayd to go here in FL? :bigthumbsup:
1. Waiting on plates to arrive. Some today and more next week.

2. Need my bike back to fit these on and take some photos.

As I said earlier: have patience grasshopper.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts