Here are some good videos I ran across:

LED Basics:

How To Solder:

How To Use A Voltmeter:

More Voltmeter:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Nice Bobby, always good to see some things done to refresh the ole smart muscle..refreshers are nice:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Great job. This is going to put some confidence in me to start doing some proper wiring. Thank You.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad some of y'all are finding this stuff informative.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
709 Posts
Thanks man:bigthumbsup: This stuff will be quite useful down the road.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Dam Bobby, where was this instructional vids about a month ago? It took me forever to get the hang of soldering! LOL!!!! Thank god i had a case of solder to practice with! HAHAHAHAHA (jus Kidden):joke: Great how to's Bro!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
One thing about soldering. I installed a multi flashing LED with a relay box which was not that good of a quality. The power source where I plug in the wire was loose after a couple of plug-ins. This causes the connections wires (tiny ones) on the relay to breaks. A friend of mine who owns a car accessories shop help me joint back the wire thru' soldering. The tiny wires was soldered back on at where it broke and I must say it was a good job done as the molten zinc (or is it not zinc.) was very properly done during the soldering.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Good information. One thing I will add tho. They now teach that electricity flows from the negative to the positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.