M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics finished, after adding risers, braided lines and hyperchargers, as noted earlier I ran both hyperchargers off the left side vacuum, don't know if this is best way or not, but they work, this was actually a pretty easy install, I will say though that for the amount of money to Thundermfg I think the brackets should have come polished, and definitely not have any rough burrs on the inside ( only complaint). I think my next change will be the exhaust, I believe I will get the black ceramic with heat shield from Hacker , the Mayhems. but that will have to wait as I am going to Manila for three months around Aug 19th, so my riding season will be cut short this year.

·
Registered
877 Posts
always wanted the hyperchargers...a lot of loot tho...:bigthumbsup:
goin 2 P I???

·
Registered
838 Posts
Here are some pics finished, after adding risers, braided lines and hyperchargers, as noted earlier I ran both hyperchargers off the left side vacuum, don't know if this is best way or not, but they work, this was actually a pretty easy install, I will say though that for the amount of money to Thundermfg I think the brackets should have come polished, and definitely not have any rough burrs on the inside ( only complaint). I think my next change will be the exhaust, I believe I will get the black ceramic with heat shield from Hacker , the Mayhems. but that will have to wait as I am going to Manila for three months around Aug 19th, so my riding season will be cut short this year.
I agree with you on the addapters. I had the raw look for the longest time until I got brave enough to try my hand at polishing. I don't think it came out too bad for a first timer. (much better than that raw look) When I have some free time I'll work for a brighter shine. Might even see if I can send them out to get chromed. :dontknow:

·
Registered
643 Posts
I think my next change will be the exhaust, I believe I will get the black ceramic with heat shield from Hacker , the Mayhems. but that will have to wait as I am going to Manila for three months around Aug 19th, so my riding season will be cut short this year.
See this thread before you make your final decision about Hacker Mayhems....there are a few more, but this one tells the story. Good luck with your choice.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115186&highlight=hacker+mayhems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts