Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal
immigrants; To boycott oil companies or not; To provide amnesty to illegal
immigrants or not, etc.

Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the
Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc. I have elected to
solve the problems asthey affect me. It solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems.

I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful,
willing to work and cheaper than buying gas.

·
Registered
346 Posts
On a serious note, I tried hiring some TONKS to push me around and it cost more to feed them that it costs to buy gas, so I switched back. Seriously though, check out www.freegas.com I saw this on the news the other day. If you are wiling to put a magnetic advertising sign or two on your car this company will give you a gas card for like $200 per month. I e-mailed them the other day and have yet to hear back from them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pizzmor said:
On a serious note, I tried hiring some TONKS to push me around and it cost more to feed them that it costs to buy gas, so I switched back. Seriously though, check out www.freegas.com I saw this on the news the other day. If you are wiling to put a magnetic advertising sign or two on your car this company will give you a gas card for like $200 per month. I e-mailed them the other day and have yet to hear back from them.
After you get your "Free Gas", don't forget to go here http://www.thefreecar.com/?hop=aryoo and get your free car! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts