M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy just wondering if you may be able to help me out. I interested in getting a solo fender kit something like the sumo x one but I want one that would be strong enough to support a passanger eith a suction cup seat if she ever wanted to go for a ride. Although I do like the sumo x I don't think fiberglass would be the way to go.
Does anyone no of anyone that manufactures steel fender kits?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Send a PM to pynikal and Jem. Pynikal has the kit and Jem makes them, they should be able to help ya out.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey guy just wondering if you may be able to help me out. I interested in getting a solo fender kit something like the sumo x one but I want one that would be strong enough to support a passanger eith a suction cup seat if she ever wanted to go for a ride. Although I do like the sumo x I don't think fiberglass would be the way to go.
Does anyone no of anyone that manufactures steel fender kits?
Google Hot Shoe Customs, they make a kit with a sheet metal fender(heavy duty)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Send a PM to pynikal and Jem. Pynikal has the kit and Jem makes them, they should be able to help ya out.
the fender kit that i have (Jem kit) is fiberglass and will not support a passenger. i would suggest that you try and fab up something with a steel fender and struts. you can get 10'' fender blanks off ebay for like $150. i think that i am going to try and play with one of those over the winter.

here are some pics of mine with Jems fender. (i had the seat redone)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts