M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 9 and have been a member here for a long long time just want to show off my new toy.I spend more time with the family and get all the attention of the 9.she is a beast like the 9 can’t go anywhere with out attention,everyone checks it out.Jeep is super clean inside and underneath as you can see in photos always garage and never seen rain or snow.took me 10 month to fine the perfect replacement for my 9

Reactions: ducks517

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
With that said I do miss the good friends and members I met here.The m109 bike and forum will always be in my heart

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice choice brother! now we can still be friends... LOL!! You know Greg just got one too. We can do runs together. Weird how things turned out.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lmao I was hoping we could stay friends seeing you have a Jeep.that’s great that we all have Jeeps now.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice choice brother! now we can still be friends... LOL!! You know Greg just got one too. We can do runs together. Weird how things turned out.
That's a beast bro, great looking rig! Odd that it's never been in rain or snow, isn't that what Jeeps are for? :)
The guy might of lied about the rain hard to believe he never got caught it a sudden shower but definitely not about snow the underneath of the Jeep is unbelievably clean he built it to do shows and I am going to do the same it will be stored in my garage all the time and all winter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts