M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 109 today. Sad Day but somtimes life gets n way. i still have the 1600 nomad so still riding.
Hope ya all dont mind me sticking around i love this place

·
Registered
302 Posts
My condolences buddy. Sad to hear you had to make the sacrifice, but there's no doubt you'd always be welcome here.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Bummer...........but aleast you can still ride :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. :confused: You're welcome to hangout Bro. This site is about the 109 but it's more than that now. :doorag:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lamonster said:
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. :confused: You're welcome to hangout Bro. This site is about the 109 but it's more than that now. :doorag:
Amen!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Lamonster said:
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. :confused: You're welcome to hangout Bro. This site is about the 109 but it's more than that now. :doorag:
Amen to that, I don't even own a 109 yet but still hang out and enjoy. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Sorry to hear of your loss. Seriously, we get attached to these bikes and it's hard to say goodbye, but you are fortunate to still have a ride. Hope you will hang around with us here.

·
Registered
426 Posts
In time I'm sure you will in a position to buy again, and there's always going to be someone who needs a little $. Could be a blessing in disguise, ya' never know, you could get the next one for a song. Silver lining man...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I know it must have been hard to depart with your bike! I do hope you'll continue to hang out - no matter what you ride - because just riding creates that bond!

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how are resales on 109's? Do they drop considerably after the first year or two? I know it can vary from state to state and also depending on condition and miles, but how much can a 109 drop - say in 6 months to a year? Just curious, thanks!

EFE M109

·
Registered
355 Posts
If I had to sell my bike I would be the most depressed person on the planet. But if it was the only option for me it would have to go. Will ride with you and your nomad any day.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am sure (like all M109 owners) that you considered all your choices or lack of. As Lamont said A man has to do whatevers fair. Life really is like a roller coaster, believe me I know, it seems sometimes life deals a f**ked up hand for awhile and then all of a sudden here comes the royal flush. I hope better times comes your way PDQ. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
315 Posts
The bright side is you get to bring home another 109 in the future and in enjoy the thrill all over again.

·
Registered
516 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Amen to that, I don't even own a 109 yet but still hang out and enjoy. :bigthumbsup:
I second that, gonna have to wait on mine now that our daughter wants braces, BUT i will be all the better 109'er for when i DO buy one for belonging to this board :) Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Mad Dog said:
I am sure (like all M109 owners) that you considered all your choices or lack of. As Lamont said A man has to do whatevers fair. Life really is like a roller coaster, believe me I know, it seems sometimes life deals a f**ked up hand for awhile and then all of a sudden here comes the royal flush. I hope better times comes your way PDQ. :bigthumbsup:
I agree, the 109 was like the royal flush for me, my symbol of freedom from medical problems, that I want to live, enjoy life while I can & not worry about the future when I'm on it.

I do understand what priorities in life are and sometimes we have to make financial decesions we do not want to make for the better of the family and/or situation. :( :super:

Good luck.
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Chuck

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
thats alright, you can buy a used one down the road for cheaper. this bike is here to stay. glad your still hangin' out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts