M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im thinking about selling my air ride system made by Rubzerk. If you dont know what that is, use the search button. its a great system used by many in the M109 community built by one of our own. It has less than 1k miles on it, more like 4 or 5 hundred. The system drops low with stock , but is designed to allow you to roll when aired out. I can drop to the ground and my 300 tire still clears everything. Its in perfect condition, comes complete and ready to install. Im selling for $550 plus shipping.

SOLD!!!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Im thinking about selling my air ride system made by Rubzerk. If you dont know what that is, use the search button. its a great system used by many in the M109 community built by one of our own. It has less than 1k miles on it, more like 4 or 5 hundred. The system drops low with stock , but is designed to allow you to roll when aired out. I can drop to the ground and my 300 tire still clears everything. Its in perfect condition, comes complete and ready to install. Im selling for $550 plus shipping. Shipping will be int he 35 to 50 range depending on where you are. Its still on the bike, but can be off and shipped within a few days of selling. I can take pics and videos of the system working and send if interested. Im not on here much, so text me at 443-800-5896 if you have any questions.

$250 u pay shipping......... lol

·
Registered
2019 M109R
38 Posts
Hey, you are responding to my conversation methods so I will try here, I sent you money for those grips and haven't heard back from you for two months now. Will you please contact me concerning either sending those grips or sending me my money back? Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts