M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put an ad in the paper for my '96 Vulcan 1500 Classic - first guy to come by brought cash.. I watched him ride off on my bike (his bike?) with a lump in my throat. I didn't get this upset when my daughter moved out, or after either divorce.. yes, I had 2 (divorces that is). So, on the bright side, I guess I am that much closer to getting my next new bike - the M109R! Luckily for me, I have a very understanding and beautiful wife (she has a 2005 Vulcan 800B) and she is mostly supportive, partly jealous. Just wanted to vent - my first few lonely hours without a bike - and my wife has one and I don't! :(
Thanks for your support

G

·
Well...............When you gettin the new 109 bro??? Which one, which color. Come on we need to know these things. :joke: :joke:
Seriously. Glad you are choosing the 109. You are going to love it. Welcome to the board. Let us know when you get it. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Need to head to the dealer right away and get your new 109. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I can get you a brand new 07 for $ 11,944 out the door !!! if you don't mind coming to Florida. :welcome:

PM me if you want more info

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I am extremely SORRY for your loss, but EXCITED for the gain your about to get :bigthumbsup: I'm sure you'll act like a kid with a new toy, please be careful with the touchy throttle on the 9 !

Don

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Hope you get yours soon! here is a little story about a new 109. I work nights 12 hours 7pm-7am and there are about 6 of us who ride all the time and I have always known what face went with what bike even if I did not know their name. So one morning after getting my 109 back in May I get off work and head out to the parking garage to fire her up. I see the note on my seat with the guys name who owns the cleanest looking Honda Spirit 1100 I have ever seen and I think its like 5 years old. He asks me all about the 109 which I e-mail him back telling him all about it. Well I thought it was just his curiousity but you know what that did to the cat. I strut outside this morning and there sits an 07' white 109 right next to my black 06'! looked like a photo negative. I did not see anyone around but knew wo ever it was worked days and asked a guy who was out smoking who owned it. Thats when he told me it was the Honda guy. I guess he had put his Honda up for sell and finally sold it and got the 109! cool. I reminded him with a note about the website/brother hood here just like I did back when he first asked so maybe he will join up. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
that lump will be removed from your throat the first time you throttle your 109...quit messin around and go get it!

·
Registered
411 Posts
bla bla bla, now quit posting, you´re waisting valuable time, get off your a$$ right now and get down to your local stealer/ I mean dealer of course and pick out the color that suits your fancy :bigthumbsup: and then come back and post/brag about it ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeah kat open your $$$$$$wallet and go to town :evil: hell get one and like everyone else you can come and ''hate '' :welcome:eek:n the weather. :read: :doorag:

·
Registered
41 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Holy thread revival Batman!!!

Sent while not riding the scoot....or am i?

·
Registered
81 Posts
You'll be alright mamma once ya get on a 9.
I went through the same thing about 2 years ago
has a 04 1500 classic vulcan loved that bike
bought the 9 but kept the vulcan just to make
sure. well needless to say the vulcan is gone.
ans yes it was hard to see her go,in 25,000
miles I put on it not one problem with it.
but you'll love the 9 like I doI dont think
I can ever go back to that style of bike.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
You realize you bumped a 7yo thread? :joke:
Been a few years, I got $20 says hes divorced again:joke: Just going with the odds!

·
Banned
746 Posts
You'll be alright mamma once ya get on a 9.
I went through the same thing about 2 years ago
has a 04 1500 classic vulcan loved that bike
bought the 9 but kept the vulcan just to make
sure. well needless to say the vulcan is gone.
ans yes it was hard to see her go,in 25,000
miles I put on it not one problem with it.
but you'll love the 9 like I doI dont think
I can ever go back to that style of bike.
Another clueless person!:eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts