M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have a suspension for sale. Buyer pays shipping. I can send via Post, Fedex, Dicom, UPS. Prices are in USD I can accept Paypal . If you want more pics, just ask.
I think I have 1 beanie left to give to buyer

Brand new, never installed: -1" Progressive shock with remote for preload 465-5010: asking 275$

Attachments

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,945 Posts
I wish that was the stock length, as I would buy it. But a 1" drop isn't enough for me, and with my 2" bones it would make it 3' drop which is too much.
That is a really really good price for a really great shock, hope someone buys it.

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
I wish that was the stock length, as I would buy it. But a 1" drop isn't enough for me, and with my 2" bones it would make it 3' drop which is too much.
That is a really really good price for a really great shock, hope someone buys it.
I agree, I don't have any bones or air ride anymore because I got tired or dragging everything. I even have the dragster exhaust and still drag the bottom pipe in the twisties and that is just with the stock shock on setting 4. And I def didn't loose weight after retirement either.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Zoom and Dreamer. For ones that don't want to drag, -1 is a safe way to go and give a bit of the meaner look of a drop bike over stock.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I had one on my 109. I started off with the old Arnott air ride and when it had issues, I went back to the stock shock, and then this. Mine was not the lowered one as I had 2" bones. This is a night and day difference from the stock shock. I would say it is about right down the middle from stock to air ride, in terms of feel. You absolutely will love it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts