M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 m109r BOSS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling OEM Exhaust off 2019 BOSS local pickup/meet only (Maryland). Assuming shipping will be ridiculous. Removed (in 1 piece) with about 800 miles on the bike. Comes with exhaust servo. No gaskets. Pictures attached.

$600 OBO

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Selling OEM Exhaust off 2019 BOSS local pickup/meet only (Maryland). Assuming shipping will be ridiculous. Removed (in 1 piece) with about 800 miles on the bike. Comes with exhaust servo. No gaskets. Pictures attached.

$600 OBO

Thanks.
I can offer $200. Drop the exhaust off at a pack and ship. I will handle the rest. Thanks. It's definitely worth $600. I just can't go there right now.

·
Registered
2019 m109r BOSS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can offer $200. Drop the exhaust off at a pack and ship. I will handle the rest. Thanks. It's definitely worth $600. I just can't go there right now.
Sorry, I can't do that. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Most people cant give the stock pipes away. Heck I have sent 3 to the scrap yard personally lol. Being black might make them more desirable to some, but as a member that's been on here and in the 9 scene for a while, $200 is a solid offer and you should take it IMO. If you buy it from Suzuki its 2k bucks. You can have any aftermarket system for a lot less than that. Most people just go aftermarket if they need/want a new set. The only market for a buyer is to someone that has to keep the pipes stock due to noise and emissions and had a spill and ruined theirs. That's a small market. Best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Very-well stated Mrtallguy67. I saw this yesterday, and I was very close to stating almost exactly what you stated. I refrained from doin so, because I didn't want to risk offending him, or possibly breaking a Forum Rule/Policy. $200 is an excellent price for a stock exhaust, whether it's black or chrome. No one here is going to pay $600 for a stock exhaust, when they could simply add just a bit more to purchase a much better aftermarket exhaust. Heck, if fortunate enough, you can sometimes catch a very nice, used, aftermarket exhaust for sale on this Forum, from anywhere between $300 to $500 shipped. I say this, because I have done it a few times myself.

·
Registered
2019 m109r BOSS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very-well stated Mrtallguy67. I saw this yesterday, and I was very close to stating almost exactly what you stated. I refrained from doin so, because I didn't want to risk offending him, or possibly breaking a Forum Rule/Policy. $200 is an excellent price for a stock exhaust, whether it's black or chrome. No one here is going to pay $600 for a stock exhaust, when they could simply add just a bit more to purchase a much better aftermarket exhaust. Heck, if fortunate enough, you can sometimes catch a very nice, used, aftermarket exhaust for sale on this Forum, from anywhere between $300 to $500 shipped. I say this, because I have done it a few times myself.
Fair point. I've been coming to the conclusion it's going to just collect dust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts