M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a shout out to all the peeps of m109 riders!! Bought my new 9 a couple of weeks ago and found this web site while researhing the bike. just like to say Wow what a great site!!! And the amout of info on the site is just great!! I would also like to say that i blame each and everyone of you for the early on set of the mod sickness that i now have!! 130 miles on the bike and starting on my fourth mod!! Great site, great info and what looks like a great group of people on this site. The details on the how to section is just great, so thanks in advance for all the info on the mods

Temecula Ca. area looking for rides during the week please feel free to hit me up!

Ron

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:welcome: Ron and :congrats: on the new 9, They are a gas and the folks here are pretty up on everything to do with this beast.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum Ron. :bigthumbsup:

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

Now let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just a shout out to all the peeps of m109 riders!! Bought my new 9 a couple of weeks ago and found this web site while researhing the bike. just like to say Wow what a great site!!! And the amout of info on the site is just great!! I would also like to say that i blame each and everyone of you for the early on set of the mod sickness that i now have!! 130 miles on the bike and starting on my fourth mod!! Great site, great info and what looks like a great group of people on this site. The details on the how to section is just great, so thanks in advance for all the info on the mods

Temecula Ca. area looking for rides during the week please feel free to hit me up!

Ron
Believe you me, this site is crazy cool!!:welcome::welcome:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:. You will definatly enjoy this site.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats:

You're on track, about a mod for every 50 miles is average. Once you get a few of them down you can stretch it out to 100 miles per mod. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome and I wish I lived in Cali and could ride year round. Cheers

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome and I wish I lived in Cali and could ride year round. Cheers
:agree: Riding in 30/40 degree weather isn't nearly as much fun but it still beats using the 4 wheeler!

:welcome: and :congrats:

·
Registered
893 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the site. Just be careful cuz that mod bud can get expensive. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome. I have also just joined after just getting my bike.

I will warn you now....if you don't put a picture up of your bike, they get a case of diaper rash around here.

Mostly good guys. Except the ones that don't name their bikes.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome. I have also just joined after just getting my bike.

I will warn you now....if you don't put a picture up of your bike, they get a case of diaper rash around here.

Mostly good guys. Except the ones that don't name their bikes.
She's right . Give up the goods. Welcome! You've just given me an excuse to play hookie from work . Let's ride!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
:welcome: to the family. The 109 rocks! Get ready for lots of questions from people about your ride....they don't know! 8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks you guys for the welcome. As soon as i get some time to take some pics i will post. She is a new 08 Grey (love this color) that i picked up for 8999.00, think i got a sweet deal!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts