M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any guess? For so few bikes out there they all seem to be on the internet and finding this site. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: I'm thinking by the end of July we should be over 1000 members. :beer2:

·
Registered
849 Posts
And I hope they're all bringing more knowledge with them. The more the merrier. How's the intake mod (Air Cleaner kit) coming?
Jer

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I'm glad to see this growing...more ideas , pics of mods ect ! good posts...and I met a few fellow 109rs in my area thru this site.

G

·
Well to try and guess with a little math help is:

57 in last 2.5 days. 247 more to 1,000.

247/57=about 4

4 x 2.5 = 10 So somewhere around June 7th if the pace continues.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
Well to try and guess with a little math help is:

57 in last 2.5 days. 247 more to 1,000.

247/57=about 4

4 x 2.5 = 10Â So somewhere around June 7th if the pace continues.
Hal! You don't, by any means of the imagination, play the ponies, do you??? :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
The 1,000 member will be on June 10. :a18:

G

·
Lamont,

Have a contest giving a prize for the first person posting the correct date. I small prize of some sort, something like a new Ferrari should do.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oldfart said:
Lamont,

Have a contest giving a prize for the first person posting the correct date. I small prize of some sort, something like a new Ferrari should do.
How about a bag of rags to wipe up the oil. :joke:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Rags will not do me any good. I didn't pick my 109 with the Harley kit option. :D :D :D :D :D Just kidding. I luv Harleys :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well count me, I just joined today. :D
I have had my m109R for 3 weeks now. Glad to find this great forum. Everyone seems realy helpful.

Marc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts