M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I did this

Brought my 87 yr old mother in law a recliner so she can watch TV in comfort. The wifey and I also put together a cabinet for her that she bought.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Went to Kids day at the pumpkin farm. Sebastian rode the hay wagon a couple times, train, bouncie castle, picked out his pumpkin and painted it.
Sebastian had a good time:D and I enjoyed checking out all the MILFs.:evil::bigthumbsup:

Sorry I'm getting ready to leave on another trip. I'll have to load the pictures when I get back later this week.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Not much, got out for a very short hop on the bike yesterday, Then f**ked off the rest of the day. Hopefully be able to get out for a better ride today.:dontknow:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
That's a big lake behind you pebbles LOL, Looks real nice...
I rode in frigid temps and meet some new Suzuki riders

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
BullriderRider and I drove through the winding roads by the river to Leavenworth to see the amazing colors and mountains blazing from the morning sunrize. We stopped in town to watch the Seahawks in the Ducks n Drakes Pub. Life is good!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Benefit ride ride yesterday for a 27 year old young man with cancer, going to lose his left leg next month. Had over 50 riders participate good turnout 140 mile round trip.

Took another ride up to VFW in Amazonia, MO for breakfast 140 miles round trip, picked up some wings on the way back all spiced up and on the smoker looking good.

Sittin back sippin a BL watching the Chief's taking it to Houston - Great Weekend

·
Registered
5,841 Posts
Worked 10 hours yesterady, same today. Its overtime, and money going for mods. Already bought Corbin Smuggler and chin spoiler, one more thing to buy and my winter mods accumulation will be comptete. Autometer Pro Cycle 5" tachometer.

Accumulating now, work on them comes later. Might consider a wider rim, if a stock look-alike is available, so I can do the 280 on next tire change. Still on-the-fence on that one though?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Well I was in the mountains most of the week with the family.. But today I spent some time working on one of my hobbies.

I finished my Riddick Blades (added the screen accurate grips) and put some stone paint to the display plaque.

Note: Yes, these are very sharp and could gut someone with very little effort.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Well I was in the mountains most of the week with the family.. But today I spent some time working on one of my hobbies.

I finished my Riddick Blades (added the screen accurate grips) and put some stone paint to the display plaque.

Note: Yes, these are very sharp and could gut someone with very little effort.

Dude,
I have got to come over and check out your sci-fi collection of toys one day! That looks awesome.
I rode the bike to church today and just hung out and watched the grandkids ride tricycles that I bought them about a year ago.
Kind of made me feel old sitting in a lawn chair watching the little ones ride:-[. Also make me feel proud considering grandparents get that unconditional love:a18:.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Thursday our local brewery tapped its famous seasonal beer, Winter Warlock. So we went down for the celebration. I was hung over until 2pm Friday. I didn't do **** all day Friday. Saturday I took a short ride with a good friend, where I ran over a cat, and we killed his electrical system on his BMW. Saturday night was drink fest part 2, more beer=more hangover.

Oh, and I put a group buy together for yous guys on Low and Means chin spoiler.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135762

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Thursday our local brewery tapped its famous seasonal beer, Winter Warlock. So we went down for the celebration. I was hung over until 2pm Friday. I didn't do **** all day Friday. Saturday I took a short ride with a good friend, where I ran over a cat, and we killed his electrical system on his BMW. Saturday night was drink fest part 2, more beer=more hangover.

Oh, and I put a group buy together for yous guys on Low and Means chin spoiler.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135762
:a20: Thanks for reminding me why I don't drink,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yesterday I worked all day, and today I took a ride through the Jemez Mountains in NM. Great ride:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Dude,
I have got to come over and check out your sci-fi collection of toys one day! That looks awesome.
I rode the bike to church today and just hung out and watched the grandkids ride tricycles that I bought them about a year ago.
Kind of made me feel old sitting in a lawn chair watching the little ones ride:-[. Also make me feel proud considering grandparents get that unconditional love:a18:.
Anytime... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Left work early Thursday to have an infected tooth pulled and took Friday off as all my pressing work was caught up and had 40 in for the week anyway. I went out and bought a half a dozen mum plants to liven up the patio for for my disabled wife...we cook out a lot out there to enjoy the beauty and seclusion of our little ranch. Saturday we just hung out but the weather has been drop dead gorgeous the past few days and I knew my wife has been itching to ride and it's been so long since the last time. It is very hard to suit up a person that's paralyzed on the left side of her body and half blind and my lack of compassion is only exceeded by my lack of patience...but I had to do it. Hell I don't even much like putting the passenger seat and back rest on let alone trying to figure out a place to carry her cane without scratching the chrome...but we once again managed to get out fully armored and hit a little bar and grill and a Starbucks. If your thinking I'm hating all this now...I'm not..when I asked her a few minutes ago if she enjoyed herself she gave me one of her rare smiles and said " yes it makes me feel normal and alive again" I was glad but I hate I'm such a cranky SOB....GREAT WEEKEND :bigthumbsup: Hope everyone else's was too :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Super Wknd

Well after picking up the beast Fri., Had an awesome tailgate party all day long Saturday, closed the wknd out today with a 100 mile jaunt on the beast (me and Wifey) and settling down for some SNF and hopefully some :edit: afterwards...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts