M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some of you know that my luck has been very bad lately and i might just have to part with my 109.... so that said i just dont know what to ask as it is not super super modded, but it is defiantly not stock. so here is the list of things that i have done to the beauty.

Jem custom rear fender kit
Custom seat by Slim
Custom goldwing mod intakes smoothed
K&N filters
Custom painted engine covers
Custom painted spark plug covers
RIS design Lexan derby cover
RAW design front run/turn signals
Kury ISO grips and "palm cruise"
Barnett clutch cable (less than 100 miles on it)
4300K HID
Tach relocated
Arnott air ride
Pingel Air ride switch
Kury LED bullet rear lights
Dunlop E3 250 about 1500 miles
Raw design side mount
44 mag plate bolts
Roadburner Velocity lites
Cobra Fi2000
Squirrel 2-1 engine side cover
Gi-Pro w/TRE
Stebal horn (not installed but will be with bike)

spark plugs done a 10k, new clutch at 7k before i bought it, oil and rear diff fluid done at last service like 900 miles ago. this bike before i bought it was the service managers bike at the local zuk dealership.

there might be more, but that is all that i can think of right now. i am just beside myself on this. here are some pics if you dont know what it looks like.

thanks for any input that you guys have on this. just want to get an idea of what the community thinks that this is worth just in case i have to do something that i dont want to. ill know what i have to do in the next 4-6 days......

thanks guys.:-\

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WTF?? Ask $20k... If you get it, sell it. If not, keep it and sell the Bobber!
thats on the list as well as her SV, but the 109 is the only one in the garage with a payment attached to it.....

·
Registered
488 Posts
OMG, I hope that you don't have to get rid of that beauty. If I had to, then I would go for 10-12G's. With all of the mods and great shape it is in. I have been looking around for prices of other 9's and you should easily get that much. My stomach is turning for you man, and I'm praying.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I think $11,900 as it sits. Really cool bike tastefully modded. I have been on a bad road for over a year now. I feel what you are experiencing. My prayers for something to work for you so you don't have to part with your 9. :'(You have put a lot of love nad energy into that bike.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
:eek:NO.
sell the others and use the money to get ahead on the payments, at least alittle?:dontknow:

sad news bro:'(

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey thanks guys.

i was thinking if it comes down to it $11,900 is what i was thinking as well.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I too hope things like up for ya soon brother!! :bigthumbsup:

Sucks to put THAT much time, energy AND money into something you love then have to part ways with it.

You may even want to consider doing it as a raffle... A well respected member like yourself should have no probs selling 500 tix at $25 a pop... food for thought.

Either way good luck!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Oh man, this just aint right. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
I think $11,900 as it sits. Really cool bike tastefully modded. I have been on a bad road for over a year now. I feel what you are experiencing. My prayers for something to work for you so you don't have to part with your 9. :'(You have put a lot of love nad energy into that bike.
:agree: But thinking that it would sell in the 10's. But ask high as people will try and talk you down. I hope that you are able to keep it.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Say it ain't so! Yours is one my favorites on the whole site. I hope you can keep it. And I'd say it is super modded. Best of luck Pyn.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
Good luck bro. I hope things straighten up for you before you have to sell it, especially after all the work you've put into it. I don't have a good feel for price, but set your price a little higher than you think it's worth so you have some negotiating room.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts