M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Cortech Sport Bags work for me. I just have the saddle bags, but there is a tail bag that sits on the rear cowl or seat and attaches to the saddle bags. Here's some pics of mine.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Cortech Sport Bags work for me. I just have the saddle bags, but there is a tail bag that sits on the rear cowl or seat and attaches to the saddle bags. Here's some pics of mine.

I have the same. Work great.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
+1!! I love mine and they also serve as an exhaust guard if you lay your bike down! I learned from experience. Anyway the $110 for the bags was way worth it rather than new exhaust! These fit the lines of the bike the best of any I've seen so far and have great storage capacity! :doorag:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
+1!! I love mine and they also serve as an exhaust guard if you lay your bike down! I learned from experience. Anyway the $110 for the bags was way worth it rather than new exhaust! These fit the lines of the bike the best of any I've seen so far and have great storage capacity! :doorag:
Am I the only one who does this ? When I read any post from Joshua_109 and watch George W. wave his arms, I'm hearing "W"'s voice in my head ! ! ! ! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts