M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished my upgrades tonight. Installed blue LED's, Ducks Covers, Kuryakyn pegs, and FI2000R. As you may all understand, I just HAD to ride it. I dressed warm and took it for a little spin around the neighborhood. When I got back to the house my neighbor, who is not a fan of mine I might add, came over and said, "like that bike needed to be even cooler, Jeez!" :p

Thanks for the guidance on getting an FI2000R Cobra. It feels like a totally different bike. With the LED's on it looks AMAZING. Come on SPRING!

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Pics?:dontknow:

·
Registered
81 Posts
MANITORY! you mod you test drive... hot, cold, rain, or in you alls case snow. :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I finished my upgrades tonight. Installed blue LED's, Ducks Covers, Kuryakyn pegs, and FI2000R. As you may all understand, I just HAD to ride it. I dressed warm and took it for a little spin around the neighborhood. When I got back to the house my neighbor, who is not a fan of mine I might add, came over and said, "like that bike needed to be even cooler, Jeez!" :p

Thanks for the guidance on getting an FI2000R Cobra. It feels like a totally different bike. With the LED's on it looks AMAZING. Come on SPRING!
Let me guess, Your neighbor had a green kryptonite glow of envy to him??? LOL

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
burr, but ok :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Are ya nuts??? The last time I rode it was in the high 30s and I had to use a hairdryer to thaw out my nads!!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are ya nuts??? The last time I rode it was in the high 30s and I had to use a hairdryer to thaw out my nads!!
:eek:Um, that paints a picture, Grampi! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice! I took a 15 mile ride to my local shop to get a pair of gauntlet gloves (and give 'em a good field test)...the temp? 27 degrees....a little chilly at 85 mph going down Rt 93, tho, but it WAS fun!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts

:congrats: the blue led's on a 07 LE has always looked really good. i still think you're crazy for riding in that weather but i understand the feeling you had for needing to take it for a spin. post some pictures up when you can. perhaps we can get together to go on a ride this upcoming season.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:congrats: the blue led's on a 07 LE has always looked really good. i still think you're crazy for riding in that weather but i understand the feeling you had for needing to take it for a spin. post some pictures up when you can. perhaps we can get together to go on a ride this upcoming season.
I'm counting on it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
:nopic: This is a case where not riding it is just not an option.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts