M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
There are several nice 109s for sale right now, it just depends on how much you want to spend. LTT has a very nice one for sale if you want a 9 that is a complete knockout. Good luck finding the one you want.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
where are you located?? you could check craigs list or cycletrader.com

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really want it...I sent him a PM already... if any of you know him please tell him I am extremely interested in his bike.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Anybody know why he is selling it??? Is there any issues with it? Miles on it?
Just hard times for him. His bike has about 7 or 8,000 miles on it. It definitely doesn't have anything wrong with it.

He shared with me last week that he had a serious offer for it; he just needed to decide if he was going to let her go. That may be why the above poster couldn't find his for sale thread...he may have pulled it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
^^^ That site name rules, very creative. Would make a good performance shop name

·
Registered
148 Posts
It is gorgeous...

Looking at LTT's bike gives me the same feeling I get on a Fri. evening after a long work week I've stretched out across the bed for a little nap with a glass of Crown Royal on the nightstand and the wife comes in from work, takes a bath, dries off and comes and lays beside me and puts one leg across me... :drool: That's how looking at that bike makes me feel...

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Looking at LTT's bike gives me the same feeling I get on a Fri. evening after a long work week I've stretched out across the bed for a little nap with a glass of Crown Royal on the nightstand and the wife comes in from work, takes a bath, dries off and comes and lays beside me and puts one leg across me... :drool: That's how looking at that bike makes me feel...
Wow ! i thought Blondie109 Could tell a story and really Take me "there":bigthumbsup:

Thanks

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Wow ! i thought Blondie109 Could tell a story and really Take me "there":bigthumbsup:

Thanks
LMAOOOOOO and with a lot fewer words too.........:congrats:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts