M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Minneapolis on business, and while here I had some extra time and went to the nearest Suzuki dealership. Turns out they offer test rides!! I was stoked, but when I got there and talked to them they wouldn't give me a ride because I didn't have my helmet with me at the time :(.

Where I'm from in Fort Walton FL they don't offer test rides--what a bummer.

One bright side to the story is that they rolled it outside and cranked it up for me... :eek:

WOW, it really sounds awesome stock.

If anyone around the Crestview/Fort Walton area wants to meet up and go for a ride with me sometime (I have a CBR600RR) send me a PM. :D

·
Registered
817 Posts
Every place I've ever been to that offers test rides also has a supply of loaner helmets available. Or maybe, you could have purchased a helmet at the dealer. ;) Hmmm... maybe that's why they don't have loaner helmets there!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Flummoxed_EE said:
Well, I asked if I could buy a helmet from them for the test ride and then return it...no dice :confused:
Of course, no one is gonna let you return a helmet. But, if you had purchased one to keep, you probably could have ridden. Expensive test ride though.

G

·
if they wont let me ride I tell them to go f_ _ K them selfs I only buy what I ride Including my Hayabusa all my H-Ds and too many cars to mention.

·
Registered
817 Posts
hd2plze said:
if they wont let me ride I tell them to go f_ _ K them selfs I only buy what I ride Including my Hayabusa all my H-Ds and too many cars to mention.
True dat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My last two bikes that I bought new from the dealer had never been ridden...I bought them hoping I'd like how they drove. Turns out they were both good :) As for the M109R, I really think I should ride it first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts