M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is a little short on the notice but if anyone might be interested I have put together a nice days ride for Sunday October 10th starting in San Diego and ending in Santa Barbara.

The ride will consist of stopping at the first seven of the 21 Spanish Missions which line the coast of California, one of which includes Mission San Juan Capistrano.

If you are interested, you may message me or send me an email for more details. Wuddya think?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
sounds good, not sure if i can get that sunday off tho :mad: sounds like it would be a awesome ride

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be sweet. The more, the merrier. I have a couple of friends coming down from Nor. Cal. One of which was his idea to do this in the first place. I hope you will be able to make it too. If you know anyone else who may be interested, drag them along too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds good, not sure if i can get that sunday off tho :mad: sounds like it would be a awesome ride
I will keep my fingers crossed for you. You never know what may happen between now and then and if you do get the day off, we will be here waiting.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds awesome, man I wish I could go but I have plans with the family this weekend.:bigthumbsup:
Well, family first. I can try to plan up more rides before the rainy season starts so we can put in a few more comfortable miles prior to dawning cold/rainy gear. If anyone else has ideas, I'm game too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts