M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm off work Friday Saturday and Sunday... reason being is my wifes girlfriend is out here from South Carolina. We are planning to take ortega to PCH and up to the Rock Store and back via mulhulland one day.

Tha second trip is, to Julian or Wrightwood. somthing south and off the beaten path.
if all goes well try to hit Big Bear Sunday before she heads home. :D

Our buddy Parker is back from Afghanistan (spelling?)-OVER THERE. and is going to be Jamies schaufer for the day....

providing he can get away.

Last I heard there were things " Brewing" on base he's trying to avoid them. :-\

I hope you guys can for one or heck for all 3 rides.

Besides if by chance Ben can't escape from alcratraz, I'm going to need one of you guys to help me out. This chick flew 2500 miles to tour So-Cal on a bike.

And NO she is NOT FAT....

·
Registered
507 Posts
BIG BEN!!!

Hope things work out for our youngest So Cal bro!! I hope to see Ben this weekend. Like Wayne, I can make a Sunday ride. We could hit Big Bear Lake, Lake Arrowhead, Silverwood Lake, and Wrightwood, all in the same day... It's your ride Scoot, but I'm willing to help navigate a "LAKE RUN" Sunday. Those are the places I immediately rode my 9 after buying it at Chaparall Motorsports.
Hope we can get some So Cal M109 riders on board for this one. I've seen a few new riders posting up. Come on out and join the fun:welcome:.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey Brian, I could do the Julian one if you can make that one on Sunday. By the way, Wrightwood is north bro.
Man I'm NOT from arround here.... lol

Ok spoke with the ladies. they perfer mountians. Which ever they may be...

Wayne you guys want to head up the Bear? If not we can head south. I really don't care.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got word from Ben,
he can't get off base until possibly Saturday night.

Dose any of our fellow 9ers want to help me out and carry a passanger this weekend? :pray:

Any day, any ride.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
What are friends for man

I just got word from Ben,
he can't get off base until possibly Saturday night.

Dose any of our fellow 9ers want to help me out and carry a passanger this weekend? :pray:

Any day, any ride.
No worries Brian! WhiteStar is already setup with passenger seat, just need to remove my pack off the seat where I carry lots of water bottles, canned air, & cleaning supplies...can do without 4 a day.
Taking my son shooting Friday though so is Saturday OK? Big Bear sounds good or wherever you want bro :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Man I'm NOT from arround here.... lol

Ok spoke with the ladies. they perfer mountians. Which ever they may be...

Wayne you guys want to head up the Bear? If not we can head south. I really don't care.
Yeah, I am cool with what ever as long as it is Sunday I can ride 2 up if still needed, however it will have to be the Connie as the 9 has been stripped of all passenger equipment.

If we go north to the big bear area, can we get started as early as possible, so I can get back home at a reasonable time?

·
Registered
507 Posts
OK Scoot...

:pop::pop::pop:

Hey Scoot... We're developing a ride here buddy. Good to see Wayne, Red Weez, & (is that THE) Whitestar joining the fun.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool sunday morning it is. Thanks Guys. I owe you.

We can meet up at my house, just off the 15 at Limonite exit,

5562 Cambria Dr, Mira Loma, ca 91752 for gps or mapquest users.

and I agree with wayne, earlier the better. I need to be back here no later than 5:00, she flys out of Ont. at 7:00.
We are usually awake at 6:00, so is 8-8:30 ok? come early if you want coffee.

Steve, thanks for the offer on Sat. however, the heard of Balboa Island and are heading down there tomorrow morning.

Today, Big Mike and I are taking a short ride to Toms and to Hells Kitchen.
I have to pick my kid up at LAX at 11:30,
His flight rerouted and now half my day is gone. :swear:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Cool sunday morning it is. Thanks Guys. I owe you.

We can meet up at my house, just off the 15 at Limonite exit,

5562 Cambria Dr, Mira Loma, ca 91752 for gps or mapquest users.

and I agree with wayne, earlier the better. I need to be back here no later than 5:00, she flys out of Ont. at 7:00.
We are usually awake at 6:00, so is 8-8:30 ok? come early if you want coffee.

Steve, thanks for the offer on Sat. however, the heard of Balboa Island and are heading down there tomorrow morning.

Today, Big Mike and I are taking a short ride to Toms and to Hells Kitchen.
I have to pick my kid up at LAX at 11:30,
His flight rerouted and now half my day is gone. :swear:
Alright then Brian,would like to join you & Mike today but my prearranged shooting engagement with my son is a definite priority for this morning.

Sunday I ride with my club, looks like we will probably be doing Idlewild or take a vote on riding destination. I hate time limits & have none on my riding days:bigthumbsup:
If you still need help 4 Balboa Island Sat. let me know, enjoy your rides, later... Steve

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
This is a 4 hour loop. I'd like to meet y'all @ Starbucks in Highland. Call/text me when your leaving Scoots. How does that sound?
Hey Vic why not go up to big bear on 38, that way we can make a loop and no ride over the same road twice?

Is the starbucks the one next to Logan's Road House?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Mostly a time consideration. U know I love 2ride mtns all day long. I'll check the map TNT when I'm not on my phone, like now. We could go 38, & leave Wrightwood optional. Partly depends how hard we push, or if Scoot gets comfy somewhere... Good times...
Hey Vic why not go up to big bear on 38, that way we can make a loop and no ride over the same road twice?]

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds good to me..

Steve, Thanks for the offer for Balboa, unfortunatily this is going to be a car trip. wife, frient kid and girlfriend plus me.

We tried, couldnt fit them on the bike.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Always there for you bro if you need any kind of help ;) Hope you all have a great time... later then.
Steve

Sounds good to me..

Steve, Thanks for the offer for Balboa, unfortunatily this is going to be a car trip. wife, frient kid and girlfriend plus me.

We tried, couldnt fit them on the bike.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
OK... 4.5 hours ride time 191 miles from Scoot's. I'll meet ya'll @Starbuck's Redlands... See a theme? CAFFINE:bigthumbsup:.

Either way, we're in...
Your the man :bow: I like that one much better. If it is ok, with everyone else can we do this one? BTW, Shon is going and I will talk to Tom today to see if he is in too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts