M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Ben recently finished his 3rd tour doing s#!t most of us will only see in movies... In places we see in the news, and serving our great nation so we can ride the roads on the greatest bike on the planet..... Ok ok, I got caught up writing.

Really tho. We are riding this Sunday because he is moving out of Cali. If u've ever ridden with us, or u have been reading posts on this site, or u have been wanting to ride with us and wondering what it's like... Come ride!!

Sunday January 30 @11:00 am
Logan's Roadhouse
13480 Baseline Ave
Fontana, CA

We'll roll out for a few hours, and cruise back to Logan's garage where the fireplace will warm us up after riding. I've reserved space for 10-15, and will give them a solid estimate as you all respond. Come thank Ben for serving our country & meet some great people.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I will just be getting off work "nite shift" I'll sweet talk my boss in getting off early, well see how that works, however, I want to come, I'll keep you all Informed. PS THANK YOU Ben, for your service.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Count me in and where to meet in the parking lot or inside. PM me with info, Thanks, Rick :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Not gonna make it this time fellas. Wish I could though, its looking like its gonna be a nice weekend.
When's the next one?

Jason

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Rick

We'll meet in the parking lot. There is a starbucks next door, & fuel across the street. Good spot, can't miss us. I'm going to reserve us a spot in their "garage". It's a cool indoor patio area with retractable doors & a fireplace. For after our ride.

Count me in and where to meet in the parking lot or inside. PM me with info, Thanks, Rick :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like that Feb19 ride may take shape. I may try to connect in Elsinore, or Cooks corner on that one.

Not gonna make it this time fellas. Wish I could though, its looking like its gonna be a nice weekend.
When's the next one?

Jason

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Reminisce 4 Sure Ben

Not really good timing 4 me... but 4U Ben... I will B there. That's where we first laid eyes on each other (Logan's RH) and it was special.
I assume U will B renting a bike 4 the ride? & Vic... the back way 2 the I15 up past Silver Wood Lake & Big Bear & down again 2 Logan's? Sounds good with a warm fire & :beer3: 4 Ben... nostalgia & fair well... count me in.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
That sound like a nice route to me Steve, the only thing I would like to consider is I have to be back in San Diego at 6 pm, other than that I am all good.

Vic must be working extra hard now days, he used to be able to get up early enough to start riding at 10:00, now we are up to 11:00 :dontknow: :joke:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yeah Wayne beyond banker hours LOL :joke:That run doesn't give you enough time 2 relax & enjoy the day alright... I mean riding is supposed 2 de-stress & B fun right? Im good with anything man... a nice send off 4 Ben is the plan :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Funny guys!!

Ya baby... the crack of noon would work well for me!!:joke:
Logan's opens @ 11 & I want to let them know how many in our party. They will save us room in the "garage." :bigthumbsup:
Starbucks is next door & y'all are welcome to grab some java before we roll out.

FYI... It's 28 degrees in Big Bear right now (7:30 pm). High on Sunday is going to be mid 40s... Just sayen...

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think I may need to make a command decision here, I don't know about u guys but I don't want to ride in 40 degree weather, sense its my ride I say we head north to santa Paula, u guys know the ride im talking about,

Hit santa Paula, do some moutians then go west to pch all the way down, stopping at the deer lodge for a smoke

Opinions?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hey, got bad news, F##K, on the way home from work today, I must of ran over something, because when I got home the rear tire felt soft. In checking it out I found a 2-1/2 inch slit in the center of my 250. Now as I write this, its flat, Here's the fun part, I still have more than 3/4 tread left on this useless tire. Called several places for a 250 and no luck today, So what I'm getting at is, the obvious, I'm gonna half to pass on tomorrow :mad: I want to meet you guys bad, and the next ride I'll be out of town. But, when we meet, I'm buying Beers & Cigars for you guys. Rick :beer3:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.