M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will you be there? 78 degrees expected for Saturday:bigthumbsup: when 75% of the nation is covered in snow. WOW.

Saturday Jan 15 @ 12 noon
Lunch and hang out.
Hope to see some new faces:welcome:

Tom's Farms
23900 Temescal Canyon Road
Corona, CA

·
Registered
433 Posts
I hate you :joke::joke: I just finished cleaning up another 6 inches of snow and Saturday is not even getting out of the 20s...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Have a great ride Vic.:bigthumbsup:

Big blue is going in for some work, so I won't be enjoying the GREAT CA weather.:verymad:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Will you be there? 78 degrees expected for Saturday:bigthumbsup: when 75% of the nation is covered in snow. WOW.

Saturday Jan 15 @ 12 noon
Lunch and hang out.
Hope to see some new faces:welcome:

Tom's Farms
23900 Temescal Canyon Road
Corona, CA
I'll try to make it .
It's just wrong to not to ride in weather like that.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Have 2 get my new brake pads on & I will see you there:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Damn that's nice riding weather for sure.....In NY we got hit with 22' 2 weeks ago and this week we got hit with another 10'....we getting killed over here :'(

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Getting some parts re chromed and putting the stock bones back on. Nothing to get excited about, but better shine and softer ride.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am pretty sure me and Shannon will be there. I want to leave work right now and ride, thats how warm it is :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Looks like we'll make it. Coming from Rancho Santa Margarita over Ortega if anyone on this side wants to meet up for the trip over.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome

It will be good to see you & the Mrs. If you are going back through Ortega Hwy after lunch, we may join you for a cruise. Probably stop @ Hells Kitchen. That's a cool bike stop in the middle of the canyon, if anyone was wondering.

Looks like we'll make it. Coming from Rancho Santa Margarita over Ortega if anyone on this side wants to meet up for the trip over.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts