M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been getting emails from everyone waiting to see these bars.. Well here it is..

Please give us your input.. They will be ready for shipment in 2 weeks or so.
Handlebars like these have yet to be done in the Cruiser or Harley Davidson industry.
We make Ape Handlebars Full Crush Tube for the HD and is one of our biggest sellers..
A lot of time and money was invested in making these bars. Couple small modifications need to be done But we will make them very Cost effective for everyone!!

The top corner pic shows the slots to run wiring through the bars..
Even the bars look round from there..They are not as you can see from big pic.

Please read on picture for further information!!

Hope you all like what you see!!
I told you they would be very different!

Patent Pending is already in process. It was our #1 Priority!

NEW M109 BARS.jpg

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like so far, cant really say until i see them on a 9
Thank you..No doubt they would look even better once on the 9.. I just wanted to get some pics out there because people / dealers been hitting me up for them.. I should have a pic of them on the 9 by the end of the week!!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Those will look really nice on a 9

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
So do these just mimic the stock bars w/ holes in them for the wiring?

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Uh no.. Don't you see the crush tube on the the crease in the midle.. ????
Yes, I see that. But otherwise it's pretty much the same specs as the stock one?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I see that. But otherwise it's pretty much the same specs as the stock one?
Yes but we can do whaver length and pullback you want.. Some people who have risers already might just want to keep stock sizes

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Yes but we can do whaver length and pullback you want.. Some people who have risers already might just want to keep stock sizes
Nice :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Make sure they are black

Thank you..No doubt they would look even better once on the 9.. I just wanted to get some pics out there because people / dealers been hitting me up for them.. I should have a pic of them on the 9 by the end of the week!!
And you can test the fit on my 9!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Got to find a local bike to put them on to show them off.

Only reason people will change is to have them pullback two or three inches. If i where to want them, I would go with a three inch pull back. Being a little guy with short arms.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know so much about the flat part but do like that you can route the cables inside.
Now remember You can route the wires from your switch housings ONLY.. not clutch and throttle.. just like the harley davidsons.. same way..

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Yeah I don't have a problem with the clutch and throttle cables being out, they are fine. The black wrapped wiring out does bug me though, be nice to get rid of it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I don't have a problem with the clutch and throttle cables being out, they are fine. The black wrapped wiring out does bug me though, be nice to get rid of it.
Thats the problem we are fixing

·
Registered
586 Posts
They look pretty good! Not a HUGE difference, but a nice touch! I look forward to seeing the feedback from our members.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts